©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question About Deca

Watchful

Sep 20, 2008
Many people say that a bad thing about Deca is that it completely shuts down the HPTA. Some regard this as a reason for EQ being superior.

But both must be stacked with test. The test will shut down the HPTA completely anyway.

So why does it matter if Deca is so bad in this regard? The HPTA will get shut down completely with either Deca or EQ because of the test.

Sorry for the newb questions guys. I'm just trying to get educated.

Watchful

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Watchful said:
Many people say that a bad thing about Deca is that it completely shuts down the HPTA. Some regard this as a reason for EQ being superior.

But both must be stacked with test. The test will shut down the HPTA completely anyway.

So why does it matter if Deca is so bad in this regard? The HPTA will get shut down completely with either Deca or EQ because of the test.

Sorry for the newb questions guys. I'm just trying to get educated.

Watchful

That was a good question and what you write is correct. You know the answer to your question as like you said it doesn't matter cos test will shut it down anyway. Test at 100mg will probably take 6 weeks to shut it down but at a higher dose (cycle dose) that is likely to be close to 2 weeks. Deca will shut it down straightaway but it doesn't really matter. I am sure you have read about deca dick but if your on test for 12 weeks it doesn't really matter. Some have tried deca alone with great results (few sides) which I find very strange and would never recommend.

There are many who think Eq is superior but I would say most think Deca is better. The reason Deca has more opinions on its effectiveness is simply because it is so common. The test and deca combo has been one of the most common for many years. Deca is some peoples fav compound which is strange (I should say 2nd fav) but you wouldn't really get that with Eq.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Like you mention deca and eq should always be stacked with test. They are both great compliments to test. Others include tren, mast, primo and winny etc.

Watchful

Sep 20, 2008
Thanks for the response.

Deca also seems to be a better choice because it is available in pharma grade. EQ is only vet grade. I don't know how much this matters, but higher standards are always nice when available. They seem equal otherwise, so this is a tie-breaker.

Watchful

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Watchful said:
Thanks for the response.

Deca also seems to be a better choice because it is available in pharma grade. EQ is only vet grade. I don't know how much this matters, but higher standards are always nice when available. They seem equal otherwise, so this is a tie-breaker.

Watchful

Yeah I would go with a good brand of deca (from a reliable supplier) but again it depends upon your exact goals.

Watchful

Sep 20, 2008
Elvia1023 said:
Yeah I would go with a good brand of deca (from a reliable supplier) but again it depends upon your exact goals.

Strength, strength, strength. And recovery. Not being worn down all the time.:)

Watchful

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Watchful said:
Strength, strength, strength. And recovery. Not being worn down all the time.:)

Watchful

I would pick anavar then as it is very light and won't shut you down that much. And your strength should shoot up whilst on it.