©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Parabolan

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Has any one tried Parabolan (BD Tren A tabs)? When I try tren a I will inject it first of all but just though the tabs looked interesting. Not planning to take in the near future but just curious with what people have to say. Would appreciate anyone who has tried them and not just people saying BD are crap. In the far future I might try a small dose with some test p and winny in a cutting cycle. Or possibly avar or tbol might come into the equation too.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive heard Just a few guys Over the years say that they have Used Tren Tabs in a pill form. They seem to think it worked, not as well as Injecting it of course
But What I can remember they thought it did do something for them.

My recommendation Elvia On what tren and How to use it is is Good Ole Tren Acetate Injected ed or eod. :smoker:
Ive Used tren hex and Also tren enan and for me it Just didnt have the same Kick as the acetate.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Ive heard Just a few guys Over the years say that they have Used Tren Tabs in a pill form. They seem to think it worked, not as well as Injecting it of course
But What I can remember they thought it did do something for them.

My recommendation Elvia On what tren and How to use it is is Good Ole Tren Acetate Injected ed or eod. :smoker:
Ive Used tren hex and Also tren enan and for me it Just didnt have the same Kick as the acetate.

Yeah I think the injection is always best when you have the compound in both forms. I would say one of the only exceptions woud be winny (but that is moreorless equal to the inj). I was just curious if anyone had tried them. Many orals are just unnecessary liver and kidney damage when you could have went down a safer route of injecting. I didn't even know tren a was in a tab form so was surprised when I saw it.