Well I guess everyone would have a different opinion. It's always best to split the dose (obviously) but as you are on a fairly low dose some might say having them not so far apart is a good thing. The way you are doing it is good... especially if you go the gym in the day. But I would say space them out alittle bit more. It's active life is approx 8-12 hours so I would go on that. What time do you go the gym? I find it is always good to have some just before the gym. If you go to the gym at say 6pm then I would say 10am, 5pm and 10pm. That is just the way I would do it but everyone is different. I would use the formula of 1 tab just before the gym, one late enough so it is active through your sleep (recovery) and one at the start of the day.
I go the gym at 9pm so it would be totally different for me. I have gone on alittle there (too much detail) when really no major thing just make sure you have 4-8 hours in between tabs so you are using them using them effectively.