©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New look for Anasci.org

A

Admin

we are working hard to rebuild the site and are starting off with a new look. Let us know what you think

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I like it man. Is there a reason for the "56789" up at the top left?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
We are in the process of taking this board back to where it was...We have all the key players back in their original roles and with the help of the members here, we should be able to get everything back on track and flowing smoothly in no time!!

If any member feels we should remove/add anything to the board (new forum/remove forum/etc.), feel free to give us your ideas.....

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Big Changes Coming!!

There are going to be MANY changes over the next couple of months!!

We have already added a couple of new forums with several others to come.

We are going to be bringing back the monthly Sponsor/Supplier contests to help give back to the members that contribute to the board's growth!!

Stay tuned!!

norbit09

AnaSCI VET
Jul 14, 2012
Seattle
Sounds great plus will bring in more members..

There are going to be MANY changes over the next couple of months!!

We have already added a couple of new forums with several others to come.

We are going to be bringing back the monthly Sponsor/Supplier contests to help give back to the members that contribute to the board's growth!!

Stay tuned!!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Thanks! We will be adding more things and making more changes over the next couple of week. If anyone has any has any suggestions or ideas please feel free to share them!

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I like seeing all of the changes, keep 'em coming!!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Looking to change the entire vbulletin skin and revamp the board completely!! Just looking for the right person to design a new AnaSCI logo!! You will see many changes over the next couple of weeks, that's for sure!!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
All is good to hear and I can't wait!! Be it vets or the new members that stick around for the long haul, day in and day, out are in for a treat.;):lightbulb:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Can't wait to see the changes keep coming...Board is already looking better!!

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Really? Damn...Im new, but it looks good. Cant wait to see the new changes/updates.

-s

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Really? Damn...Im new, but it looks good. Cant wait to see the new changes/updates.

-s

Going a little slower then I would like:p

Noticed some banner issues below. Everything goes straight across and even on my desk top but on my laptop they are all shifted to the left??

Still have some bugs to work out and also get some other implemented but overall it is not features but the members that make a board!!