©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anybody ever use these guys?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Wondering if anyone ever use these guys? I have in the past and been happy with the products. But just recentlly I ordered and the product has changed not sure why. Wondering if anyone had any info on them ? I know there not a board sponsor and this is not a promotional thread. Just lookin for some info or personal experience. Thanks.

http://www.ag**************

Last edited by a moderator:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Mac,
Ive heard only good things about them myself. I never have tried there products though personally.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Thanks Raj. Yeah I have always had good luck with them. I typically just get Clen from them now and again its quick and easy when its just for that. I had no problems in the past but it seems they have change there formula . I wondered if there under new ownership or whats up. But anyway thanks man

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Thanks Raj. Yeah I have always had good luck with them. I typically just get Clen from them now and again its quick and easy when its just for that. I had no problems in the past but it seems they have change there formula . I wondered if there under new ownership or whats up. But anyway thanks man

You should contact them with your concerns.