©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New British Dragon site....

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Alright guys,

has anyone seen the new BD web site?? just been on there and had a look didn't know if anyone had tried to contact them yet for the availability of the products?

It says on there that it will only be available through actual practitioners and only on precription? I did n't see there last web site before it closed down so i wondered if it was likely for any of the gear to seep through on the black market?

Seems by the sound of it though they will have stopped counterfits by their new special coding system.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Alright guys,

has anyone seen the new BD web site?? just been on there and had a look didn't know if anyone had tried to contact them yet for the availability of the products?

It says on there that it will only be available through actual practitioners and only on precription? I did n't see there last web site before it closed down so i wondered if it was likely for any of the gear to seep through on the black market?

Seems by the sound of it though they will have stopped counterfits by their new special coding system.

They are saying May 2009. And of course they will seep onto the black market. BD have actually come up quite alot recently on here. You can get good BD products on the black market now. But of course there are many fakes. Thats why your source is always important. At one point I would say almost all BD products on the black market were fake. BD even put that at 95% on their website. But I have to add even many of the fakes are good quality but they just want the brand to sell the product. But of course if they are gonna fake it on the whole they are not gonna have the health and safety standards. In addition to the overall quality of the gear so if you do knowingly get some your risking your health.

All the BD products I have got have been from trusted sources and I always thought they were great and had no side effects or health problems.

Last edited: