©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood Pressure/roid question

studmuffin

Nov 26, 2008
house
I have been somewhat out of lifting the last few years and mostly just doing some recreational things here and there..... also eating lots of spicy foods and getting into the beer routine too much!

My blood pressure used to always be perfect.... until recently. I went past the pre-hypertension stage and have been at stage 1 hypertension long enough where my doc finally put me on some medication. They are basically a water pill, and yes, YOU HAVE TO PISS A LOT!

To get to the point, I have been back getting into things and lifting heavy again. I do remember how my heart and chest would feel the first couple of weeks on a heavy cycle of test and dbol and I'm wondering what my happen???

Has anyone else in here been diagnosed with any level of high blood pressure??? While the medication has lowered it slightly, mine is still in the "pre-hypertension" stage. Is it safe for me to go on a cycle??? How does the water retention of roids effect my body with this piss pill I'm currently on???

Any info would be helpful!

THANKS!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have been somewhat out of lifting the last few years and mostly just doing some recreational things here and there..... also eating lots of spicy foods and getting into the beer routine too much!

My blood pressure used to always be perfect.... until recently. I went past the pre-hypertension stage and have been at stage 1 hypertension long enough where my doc finally put me on some medication. They are basically a water pill, and yes, YOU HAVE TO PISS A LOT!

To get to the point, I have been back getting into things and lifting heavy again. I do remember how my heart and chest would feel the first couple of weeks on a heavy cycle of test and dbol and I'm wondering what my happen???

Has anyone else in here been diagnosed with any level of high blood pressure??? While the medication has lowered it slightly, mine is still in the "pre-hypertension" stage. Is it safe for me to go on a cycle??? How does the water retention of roids effect my body with this piss pill I'm currently on???

Any info would be helpful!

THANKS!

I do know this...for myself personally running an AI with my cycle (ARIMIDEX,LETROZOLE,) my blood pressure stays in very good range. perhaps from much less water retention.

studmuffin

Nov 26, 2008
house
Ok, great! And thanks! I guess I was just a little concerned about mixing the two, especially since I actually got the BP meds prescribed. I'll give a cycle a shot in about a month or two and monitor things pretty well. Probably just some light test and dbol or anavar maybe.

And actually, if anyone else wants to chime in the actual drug I am on is triam hctz 37.5 25. I know I should DEFINITELY avoid any other diuretics and potassium supplements while on, but I recently ran across a drug listing site that said I should tell my doctor if I am taking this:

"steroids (prednisone and others)"

WTF is prednisone??? What do you think they mean by "others"???

I know, I know, I'm freaking out here, but when it comes to my heart I don't want to mess around.

I guess I could ask this a lot easier. Does anyone in here already have high BP and then still went on a cycle anyway???