©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello to all

sm0ky

Dec 16, 2008
Hey everyone,

So, I've been looking into AAS for the past couple months and absorbing any and all information that I can. I'm 22 years old and I've been training naturally since about 17. Before anyone suggests that I eat more and work out harder let me just say that i eat around 4,000 calories a day and give 110% at the gym. I get my 8 hours of sleep every night. I have my 1.5 g protein/lb a day. I just can't put on any more weight! I'd say I'm a hardgainer.

As of now I'm 6'2" 200lbs and I'd estimate my BF to be between 12 - 15%. For my first cycle I'm looking to do Test E @ 500mg/week and dbol for the first 4 weeks. For PCT i'll be doing clomid + nolva. I'll have some nolva on hand during the cycle. I'm deathly afraid of gyno.

I'll probably wait til my 23rd birthday to start but until then I'm looking forward to picking your brains' :D

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey everyone,

So, I've been looking into AAS for the past couple months and absorbing any and all information that I can. I'm 22 years old and I've been training naturally since about 17. Before anyone suggests that I eat more and work out harder let me just say that i eat around 4,000 calories a day and give 110% at the gym. I get my 8 hours of sleep every night. I have my 1.5 g protein/lb a day. I just can't put on any more weight! I'd say I'm a hardgainer.

As of now I'm 6'2" 200lbs and I'd estimate my BF to be between 12 - 15%. For my first cycle I'm looking to do Test E @ 500mg/week and dbol for the first 4 weeks. For PCT i'll be doing clomid + nolva. I'll have some nolva on hand during the cycle. I'm deathly afraid of gyno.

I'll probably wait til my 23rd birthday to start but until then I'm looking forward to picking your brains' :D

Welcome aboard :0

Everything you say sounds like you are ready. I don't mean you should jump on. I just mean your not like most of the younger ones out there (I am young too). I would say most of the under 23's on similar forums are not a good representation for their countries.

I would defo wait till after your 23rd bday.

You might be a hardgainer but there are so many ways you can increase your weight naturally. I am a true hardgainer and stood at about 8% bf for years. I could eat alsorts of things and not put on weight. But if you eat all the right things (for you) at the right times and don't overtrain you will only put on weight.

Most people think they are hardgainers but they aren't really. Plus your only 22 so your metabolic rate is likely to be very high. The are ways to slow it down with eating habits etc. But I would just keep doing what you are doing cos you seem to be on the right track. I would have to know your diet etc to verify that.

I would invest in a good creatine (CEE) etc. Continue doing it the natural way for alittle bit. And just keep on researching over the months. This board is good for sound advice cos it has many great members. Some boards do contain alot of fools so don't believe everything you read.

It's good to have you here. If you need any help just ask away and I am sure many will help you out.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey everyone,

Welcome to ANASCI. If your afraid of gyno look into AI's like ARIMIDEX,LETROZOLE,AROMASIN,,,a small dosage during cycle will go along way.