©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Howdy

iraqkev

Dec 29, 2008
Iraq
Whats up everyone. Suppose I better introduce myself. I live in Iraq. Been weight training on and off for about 8 years. Did one course before..... badly. Lack of education at the time. That was 5 or six years ago. I've been reading everything I can about supplements and weight training and diet ever since. I'm looking to do it again but properly this time. Only problem is I live on a military base in Iraq so getting what I want is gonna be a problem.

Looking forward to hearing advice from everyone here and hopefully contributing also.

sm0ky

Dec 16, 2008
Hey there - also pretty new on this board. All i gotta say is ... don't trust the locals. I remember reading a story about how some guy thought he was getting sus ... or it could have been dbol ... but either way, it was LSD and he tripped the f*ck out. Nevertheless, good luck. This is a very helpful and informative board.

iraqkev

Dec 29, 2008
Iraq
Thanks buddy. LSD sounds fun. Wouldn't like to be caught by customs with it though. AAS is a fine. LSD is 20 years in prison:)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Whats up everyone. Suppose I better introduce myself. I live in Iraq. Been weight training on and off for about 8 years. Did one course before..... badly. Lack of education at the time. That was 5 or six years ago. I've been reading everything I can about supplements and weight training and diet ever since. I'm looking to do it again but properly this time. Only problem is I live on a military base in Iraq so getting what I want is gonna be a problem.

Looking forward to hearing advice from everyone here and hopefully contributing also.

Welcome to ANASCI! You ever heard of STEALTH?;)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Welcome to the board. Good to have you here. Stealth is defo one of the best ways to go and you should be fine. Maybe include info in your order so they know to be extra careful :)