©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

german test e by rotexmedica real?

boney

Dec 17, 2008
i saw another rotexmedica that look different an was wondering if they were both fake or is one fake or if they are both real! this is the first one

Attachments

• o_JgPJqrWjQCXGJV9.jpg
    o_JgPJqrWjQCXGJV9.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 169

boney

Dec 17, 2008
this is the second one

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 152

boney

Dec 17, 2008
this is what the amps for the second one

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 137

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just got your PM. In regards to this your best waiting for the others to give opinions. The 2nd one looks real. Not sure about the 1st pic though but companies change their packaging all the time. It freshens things up. I always find it funny cos if you can fake the actual products then faking the packaging would be just as easy. But not the case cos they always fuck up the packaging in some way or another. I imagine it is fairly hard to get all the components (paper used, font effects and stamping) correct and then have it professional put together. Like I said the 2nd ones look good to go. The 1st pic looks professionally done so a good sign but doesn't really mean anything. By the way they are german test manufactured with a license in pakistan thats why they have the arab text on. Hopefully someone else can help you out with the 1st. I saw that packaging once on a sellers site but that doesn't mean anything. I would say the 2nd are atleast 99% real. They have the dot on the top too which is good. By the way they are suppose to be really good. Hope I have helped

Last edited:

tonk_bruvva

Jan 15, 2009
UK
Rotex

I got those rotex ones (in the first pic) just the other day and from i have found on the internet they are real...as previously said above they change their packaging all the time, and researching on other forums etc on this same subject drew me to the conclusion that they are real...did my first shot today we'll see what happens...from a good source nonetheless

boney

Dec 17, 2008
cool i did a lot of searchin too they look good. gl on your cycle happy gains!

boney

Dec 17, 2008
cool i ended up going with a different one,thanks for the up date tho

Big Mike

Mar 1, 2005
Dude the rotexmedica are real deal! Very ironic I have in my hand right now as I type! They come individually boxed, then are packed inside the big box as seen in your photo! Awesome stuff!!!!!!

micro

Sep 24, 2003
If I'm not mistaken, I think that the reason for the difference in amps is one is distributed in one country and the other amp style in another country.

Just like Omnas