©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anapolon trukey

mikgold

Dec 24, 2008
best anadrol you can take guys.

Attachments

• ANAPOLON-TURKEY-PHARMA-EU.INFO.jpg
    ANAPOLON-TURKEY-PHARMA-EU.INFO.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 199

pascalelen

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
My Friend here says that he got the last of the turkish anapolons, anyone know if this could be legit? just wondering if anyone knows.

unclem

Jul 15, 2012
nyc
i got tons of those and they work great, i loved the greek oxybolones to be honest.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I miss ole school Hemos but keep hearing that those are the best at this time

space

Jun 16, 2014
Those were a good brand of ANADROL but I definitely wouldnt say its the best. There are a few other that were top notch as well.

do you know what the TEST ENANTHATE ,is like? im new + dont know who to ask about it.lol. ive found this place by typing in the name.ive been told 1,ml every 8 ,days! does that sound about right?. how do this affect my mood? it wont make me crazy will it?lol.i dont know.ANY ? words much appreciated.
cheers.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
do you know what the TEST ENANTHATE ,is like? im new + dont know who to ask about it.lol. ive found this place by typing in the name.ive been told 1,ml every 8 ,days! does that sound about right?. how do this affect my mood? it wont make me crazy will it?lol.i dont know.ANY ? words much appreciated.
cheers.

U need to avoid aas all together .. why ?
1.This is a 2012 thread to begin with on anadrol
2. The questions you ask are rediculous and are already here if you would self research it yourself.
3. Whats your age , stats, and gym experience? Thks.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Damn IB ya must be fresh outta nice today......lol lol.. and ya you are right .
Space your not allowed to make others look shit up even though most know without looking up - not at least without trying first .
That rule applies til your in your fifties and then you can get lazy. :)
Go read many first posts of others . You will see most kinda ease into things ..
You do train (you know lift wts etc) and eat right? Oh yeah and who gives a shit what Anadrol is theee best in someones opinion . Quit looking at that stuff
with that Gleeem of 'magic" It aint. The magic is having the heart to hang with
getting the most out of yourself before dipping in. good luck and good learnin. T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Damn IB ya must be fresh outta nice today......lol lol.. and ya you are right .
Space your not allowed to make others look shit up even though most know without looking up - not at least without trying first .
That rule applies til your in your fifties and then you can get lazy. :)
Go read many first posts of others . You will see most kinda ease into things ..
You do train (you know lift wts etc) and eat right? Oh yeah and who gives a shit what Anadrol is theee best in someones opinion . Quit looking at that stuff
with that Gleeem of 'magic" It aint. The magic is having the heart to hang with
getting the most out of yourself before dipping in. good luck and good learnin. T
Anyways a thread that's a year and half old lol. What's been up t? Been missing your post lately brother. Hit me up and tell me when you'll be in my neck of the woods.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey Phoe how the hell are you? Ya I have been scarce sorting out relationship issues.They are sorted . Well trying to get training on track.
I'll head over by bricks spot and catch up with the guys.
Might be in TX later this summer. I will give you a hreads up . Be nice to put a face to the name . thanks T