©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Extreme soreness--Feel like a crippled old man

tonk_bruvva

Jan 15, 2009
UK
Hi all,

I know you guys have probably heard many of these sorts of topic, but i havnt been able to find an answer to my particular condition at the moment and hope you guys could help.

I started my first cycle last week on tuesday, shot 250mg of test E into my right glute, was sore for a couple of days but by friday when i was due for my next the soreness was completely gone. Normal.

On Friday i pinned my right glute, went for a long walk etc, massaged the spot as we do for a while....But now its monday and the soreness in my right cheek is unbearable to the point where i cannot get out of bed or even put a sock on my right leg without excruciating soreness in my right ass cheek. I cant walk for shit.

Im a bartender and on friday and saturday i had to take some pain killers to be able to work. I didnt feel the pain all night long but the following morning the soreness had doubled. This probably being due to the fact me applying pressure on my legs as if no soreness was there while working...

Its definitely not an infection, everything is normal color etc...have been trying all sorts of remedies-heat packs, electric massagers...but with no luck. Today im due in for my third shot in the left cheek and wonder if it is advisable to do so, i dont want to be completely crippled in both legs :(

I cant even be assed to walk to the gym i feel so shit!

Any help would be greatly appreciated to a newbie!

cheers in advance guys!

tonk_bruvva

Jan 15, 2009
UK
gear

I got the gear from gear99-- some Rotex Medica Test E--Legit stuff as far as i know researched the hell out of it for hours before shooting first one....

The soreness is died down a hell of a lot throughout the course of today--I bought some Deepheat patches and stuck one on my ass along with some pain killers and its much better, Did my third pin today in my right thigh after a hot shower--Which went with incredible Ease!!! Cant feel any soreness whatsoever! Heated the gear much more this time... I pinned it after holding an ice pack there for a few mins then used an electric massager for a few minutes on the spot after! Feels like i havnt even pinned myself! However i will see how i feel in the morning! ;)

Tonk Bruvva

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I got the gear from gear99-- some Rotex Medica Test E--Legit stuff as far as i know researched the hell out of it for hours before shooting first one....

The soreness is died down a hell of a lot throughout the course of today--I bought some Deepheat patches and stuck one on my ass along with some pain killers and its much better, Did my third pin today in my right thigh after a hot shower--Which went with incredible Ease!!! Cant feel any soreness whatsoever! Heated the gear much more this time... I pinned it after holding an ice pack there for a few mins then used an electric massager for a few minutes on the spot after! Feels like i havnt even pinned myself! However i will see how i feel in the morning! ;)

Tonk Bruvva

Ive never used the ROTEX MEDICA myself,,some complain of pain,,,others have no issues.

mariops2

Jan 19, 2009

Tonk Bruvva

Okay. my man if it was from gear99 then I believe 100% it was legitamate.. He never failed me... It's sad that he retired... HE WAS NOT A SELECTIVE SCAMMER LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE.. TOO BAD I CAN'T MENTION ANY NAMES..

tonk_bruvva

Jan 15, 2009
UK
Gotta say its all about the thighs for me now. Its not even sore it just feels like a i did a workout on it yesterday--a bit tight but nothing to worry about at all. I found with the glutes i was standing up and trying to turn my body its soo awkard i started shaking and that...

I think that may have been the cause of the extreme soreness in my right glute--I just remembered when i pulled it out i pulled out at an anle and must have scraped the inside of my ass with the needle badly...with the thigh it was just sit down on my chair relaz to some music and stick it right in--done deal! Looking forward to the next!

Already seeing gains!

tonk_bruvva

Jan 15, 2009
UK
sorted

Hey Guys,

Must say ever since i started shooting only in my thighs ive had no pain whatsoever after de-virginizing each thigh-- Now closing week three of the cycle...Gains are rapidly increasing...

Must say i bought this new protein shake this 90+ stuff 90 grams in one shake two scoops....easily the best way to get your daily protein in between meals quick and easy! 5kg tub almost finished! Next!