©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first timer, empire labs deca 250?

kaiser lenny

Jan 27, 2009
Ontario
I've been working out and eating right for 3 years now and have stopped making gains entirely. I am currently 6'1" and 152 pounds. I would like to put on another ten and have been considering a cycle. Just wondering what would be best in terms of side effect to gains ratio. Also, I have acquired some Deca 250 from Empire Labs, is this shit real and should i take it?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I've been working out and eating right for 3 years now and have stopped making gains entirely. I am currently 6'1" and 152 pounds. I would like to put on another ten and have been considering a cycle. Just wondering what would be best in terms of side effect to gains ratio. Also, I have acquired some Deca 250 from Empire Labs, is this shit real and should i take it?

First welcome. Glad you're here because you sound as if you don't know much at all and I mean that without offense. I'll just ask how old you are and allow the vets to jump in as it's needed in this case.

kaiser lenny

Jan 27, 2009
Ontario
I am 23 years old, and slightly uneducated on the subject. Been doin alot of my own research some of which seemed to say that deca is the best thing to do in terms of negative side effects. However i have also discovered it can be pretty harsh on the body's natural production of test. As for what i want I just want to put on 10 - 15 pounds of muscle and I would really prefer to only do one steroid.