©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alinshop turinabol

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
I commanded Turinabol is safe from alinshop real? The tabs are yellow with the word Ten part of the BP and B and P separated by a righetta.
I hope the products are reliable alin

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
I can not see the page, but well, if you say that are valid.
I am running on turinabol to 50mg/day from 1 weeks now I have begun 60mg/day.
Turinabol know? you've already used?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I commanded Turinabol is safe from alinshop real? The tabs are yellow with the word Ten part of the BP and B and P separated by a righetta.

The TBOL you speak of is top notch,, no worries! High quality and potentcy.

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
Well, this makes me happy, I am running to 60mg/day for about 10 days I take 20mg in 3 doses at a distance of approximately 8 hours, better take 2 doses of 30mg to 12 hours away?
Someone knows?
Thanks

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Well, this makes me happy, I am running to 60mg/day for about 10 days I take 20mg in 3 doses at a distance of approximately 8 hours, better take 2 doses of 30mg to 12 hours away?
Someone knows?
Thanks

I think twice daily is plenty but many often do AM/NOON/PM

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009

jak,what r u running yur tbol with.i've been hearing alot on this and was just curious.

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
Ok, then if you take 2 or 3 doses a day makes little difference right?
Thanks guys
So better if I take 2 or 3 doses per day alin?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Ok, then if you take 2 or 3 doses a day makes little difference right?
Thanks guys
So better if I take 2 or 3 doses per day alin?

It doesn't make much difference. I would defo do 3 doses though. I would do morning, afternoon and night. Bascially have one at the start of the day have one before your workout and have one later on. So if you work out in the morning you use your morning dose 1 hour before you train. If you workout out in the evening... etc.

I know the above was obvious but I just meant it is good to have some before you train but spread the others out. 60mg if a good dose for tbol you should be pleased. It took a few weeks (even though it is an oral and has a short active life) before I started gaining off the tbol so if that happens to you don't think it isn't working. I would quickly go up to your max dose of 60mg and just stay on that for the duration (5-6 weeks). I loved the stuff and I took it alone to see what exactly it done for me (product testing :D). Don't worry Alin is great.

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
200 tablets of 10mg each, but not enough I still controlled 200th
Tbol are on 2settimane I started from 3 days to 5 days then 40mg/day to 50mg/day, and now have 3 days to 60mg/day.
How you should start seeing results with turinabol?
Thanks for the answers above, I shall continue to take 3 doses belief.

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
I'm in 4 weeks at 60mg/day (just finished the 3 are the second day of 4) and I have noticed great increase in the size, strength is something perhaps, but is said to be from 4 weeks to begin to see results in real size?

Last edited: