©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help

stargate80

Jan 2, 2009
Is there anything i can take to help when i get drug tested.. Its a piss test so i know the test isnt complicated but i do know they are testing for steroids.. Just started deca along with winny.. Any advise would be great

yokedmofo

Jan 20, 2009
u can buy synthetic urine at smoke shop. its good as long as you dont have to be watched. comes with heating pack. I always hold the bottle along with the heating pack up under my nuts incase they tell me to empty my pockets infront of them.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Is there anything i can take to help when i get drug tested.. Its a piss test so i know the test isnt complicated but i do know they are testing for steroids.. Just started deca along with winny.. Any advise would be great

They won't be testing for AAS. It's very expensive and not needed. Although certain things will so give me the details. Is it for a job? If so what job is it for? But like I said 99% of the time you won't be tested.

My main concern is your doing deca and winny togther... thats is some weird cycle going on there. No test included?

stargate80

Jan 2, 2009
i stopped takin the winny with the deca... Its for secuirty and they mandated for drugs and steroid testing.. Y i have no idea.. I've been takin deca for about a week now.. I know injectables stay n system alot longer than orals.. I appreciate the help...