©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle

kaiser lenny

Jan 27, 2009
Ontario
Hey guys,
Had a post on here earlier about some deca i had aquired and was gonna use in my fisrt cycle. Did shitloads of research and thank god i did cause it woulda been a bad idea. Passed the deca of to my bud and after some extensive reading I've decided I'm gonna go with 150mg of test P every other day for 6 weeks. I know I'm gonna need some clomid fro pct, just wondering if anyone could help me out with planning the pct as i'm a little lost with all of it. Gonna start the cycle feb 20 so if anyones got tips on pct or for the cycle in general. Thanks in advance

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
Hey guys,
Had a post on here earlier about some deca i had aquired and was gonna use in my fisrt cycle. Did shitloads of research and thank god i did cause it woulda been a bad idea. Passed the deca of to my bud and after some extensive reading I've decided I'm gonna go with 150mg of test P every other day for 6 weeks. I know I'm gonna need some clomid fro pct, just wondering if anyone could help me out with planning the pct as i'm a little lost with all of it. Gonna start the cycle feb 20 so if anyones got tips on pct or for the cycle in general. Thanks in advance

have you thought about a longer ester such as test enanthate or cypionate to limit your injections?my very first cycle was 12wks of cyp @5-600mg/wk with great results.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey guys,

Go with test c or e for a first cycle. It is relatively cheap so shouldn't be too much hassle to get. If you have to do test p then you need to atleast 8 weeks to get the maximum results (8-10 weeks).

Go with test c or e for 12 weeks at 500mg per week.

You can do many great pct's. But I find the following pct very effective and does a great job. Don't use an AI during pct like some sites advise as it can be bad for you. AI's are great for the run up to your pct but not during.

Week 1-3= Clomid at 250mg on day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg and days 12-21 at 50mg per day.
Week 1-3= Nolva at 20mg per day
Week 4= Nolva at 10mg per day

You don't need to do more than 20mg of nolva for it to be extremely effective. The clomid complements the nolva well. 4 weeks is a nice length but anything 3-5 should be decent. Hope it helps

kaiser lenny

Jan 27, 2009
Ontario
Thanks,
That helps tons. Unfortunately the longest cycle i can do is 6 weeks before i leave the country for a long time (wanna finish pct) before i leave so unfortunately that is the limit of my cycle leaving 5 weeks for pct. As for the test prop the main reason i was going to use it is i read that its effects are faster and therefore better for a shorter cycle. One more question concerning pct; how soon after my last injection should i begin.

Thanks again

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
One more question actually, can i do pct with just clomid somehow, i'm having trouble getting nolva

Firstly, I would start pct a few days after your last shot of test p (I would wait about 5 or so).

I wouldn't do clomid only pct for a 1st cycle. You need all the help you can get even if you are only on a short time. Many use clomid only to great effect. But nolva is far superior to clomid for pct. If you were to say nolva only I would say it would be fine. I would just go with both. Just use a board sponsor.

But imo you should not bother doing a cycle if you have no time. Rushing a cycle is not the best. It should be planned out and you should make sure you have lots of time to do it and to recover from it. You shouldn't be fitting it into 5 weeks cos you have to go away. Where are you going? If it was me I would just take it but please don't take that as a recommendation. If it was the armed forces then no chance. But if you are just moving away then... well I would need more details. Couldn't you just get it sent to the place you are moving to? Why don't you just wait till your back then do a cycle then. I know it may be a long wait but you can just invest in a good CEE prodcut (or similar) for now.

It's up to you and you do what you want. But please don't try and fit it into such a tiny period and rush it cos it will be wasted.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'd say go with the test E or C for the first cycle. As said, a 12 week @ 500mg (2 x 250 E3D) would work nicely. Using the test P would likely require more time for maximum results than you have, so either scenario is not doable for you as you only have 6 weeks.
Don't rush a cycle. Everything needs to be done right. It's not key that you do it before you leave. That's in your mind. Don't be impatient. Additionally, let's hypothetically say you do a 'perfect' 6 week cycle. How 'perfect' is your PCT and PCD (or Post Cycle Diet as I call it) going to be? Don't want to lose all your gains! Get a good legal supp. for the time being as Elvia said. Regarding a clomid only PCT I'd say no. You can get Nolva fairly easily, just do your research.

Be patient, be well.

TGR.

kaiser lenny

Jan 27, 2009
Ontario
Thanks for the input guys, i'll def look into getting some nolva. As for where i'm goin i'm takin off to taiwan for 12 months and i would really like to do the cycle before i leave. Maybe I will start 2 weeks earlier and do the 8 week cycle if i can get my gear by then. I've got a supplier here with Italian pharma grade and i checked it out, def legit. As for the nolva that he dosnt have i'll prolly just go through one of the listed suppliers. He has cypionate so i will prolly go with that as per ur recomendations.

Thanks again

PS. anyone ever break a needle off...i got slightly shakey hands and i'm a little worried about that aha

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Not personally, but that's why you never put it ALL the way in. You'll need to have some part of the needle to grab to pull it out should it snap off. I wouldn't worry too much about it, you should be fine.

TGR

As TGR states don't worry. After a few injections you will wonder why you ever worried. It is a fairly easy process. No needles will snap off. You would have to push/pull at it to do that. Even if it did you could just pull it out :D But seriously it will be fine. Even if your hands are shaking alittle if you take your time and follow good instructions you will be fine.

If your going to Taiwan for 12 months I reckon you will lose most of your gains over the 12 months. But again you may eat like a horse over there. I didn't say that cos of the food in Taiwan but just cos when you move away from your usual surroundings it is common you don't keep up your eating habits. Especially when it is harder to get hold of your fav protein or running into the local supermarket to get your porridge and chicken. Are you going over to work? Anyway if you go with test c you could inject it up to the last day. Then just take your pct meds over in your suitcase. They should be started just after 2 weeks after your last test c injection.

kaiser lenny

Jan 27, 2009
Ontario
Cool thanks guys, as always u have been a huge help. I'm goin over there to work but as always i plan to eat right. Maybe i will do my pct over there...it would make sense to get the most out of this cycle.

Thanks again