©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

second cycle...

jigman12

Feb 7, 2009
Hey guys,

This is my second cycle. I currently weigh 195 am 6' , and am pretty lean. On my first cycle, i took deca 300, and omnidren 250 for ten weeks. I only gained about ten pounds or so, but I think it was where i didn't eat right. This time I plan on trying to do everything right. My question is if this cycle is good, and what are your thoughts on this stack.. I also have several things of hcg after coming off this cycle. any thoughts on if this sounds good, or if i should change anything up?

anadrol weeks 1-7 50 mg daily
sustanon weeks 1-10 weekily injection 250 mg
deca weeks 5-15 300 mg injections
winstrol weeks 10-15 30-50 mg daily

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey guys,

This is my second cycle. I currently weigh 195 am 6' , and am pretty lean. On my first cycle, i took deca 300, and omnidren 250 for ten weeks. I only gained about ten pounds or so, but I think it was where i didn't eat right. This time I plan on trying to do everything right. My question is if this cycle is good, and what are your thoughts on this stack.. I also have several things of hcg after coming off this cycle. any thoughts on if this sounds good, or if i should change anything up?

anadrol weeks 1-7 50 mg daily
sustanon weeks 1-10 weekily injection 250 mg
deca weeks 5-15 300 mg injections
winstrol weeks 10-15 30-50 mg daily

That is a shocking cycle. Really is shocking. I am glad you wrote on here first cos I don't think I could write a much worse cycle if I tried.

I am in a rush now but a good start would be sust at 500mg per week for 12 weeks. I would swop sust for test c. If you want to do deca then do it at 300-400mg per week for 12 weeks.

7 weeks of adrol is far too much. If you want to do a bulking oral go with dbol. The weight you put on is far superior (for most). Basically adrol is great for many but horrible for many more. Whilst most people love dbol and very few dislike it. Even for the best of people adrol can wipe you out alittle and make you feel alittle sick. Even if it isn't bad and manageable why go through it if you can feel great on dbol and get great results. Go with dbol at 25mg per day (5mg x5) for 5-6 weeks. I think adrol is great but for a 1st bulking oral dbol is much better. Plus you don't do as higher dose as it binds to your receptors more effectively.

You don't need winny as it is only your 2nd cycle. There is a thread this week I have listed my current cycle on and it includes winny, dbol, test and a compliment. For you I would just go with test and a complIment with an oral at the start.

What did you honesty have planned for pct? I am concerned you wrote "I also have several things of hcg after coming off this cycle." Does that mean you are planning to do HCG after your cycle?

I didn't mean to be rude but like I said that cycle layout is shocking. Please let me know your exact goals (obviously bulking). I imagine your diet is not perfect from what you wrote too. You need to have all fundamentals in place before doing AAS and doing it well.

Keep things simple. And do your research. Read up on cycles and pct etc. But use intelligence when reading... I just mean don't believe everything online. For a beginner it is best to read many sources and find a middle ground to be safe.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The reason I mentioned your diet is because you wrote "I only gained about ten pounds or so, but I think it was where i didn't eat right. This time I plan on trying to do everything right." What you write is great cos it shows you are gonna really go for it and thats cool. But you write this time I plan to do everything right.. meaning your diet will be great. You shouldn't just have a great diet when your on cycle. You should have it most of the year... before and after your cycle.

I just wrote that cos most people don't really need AAS to gain the extra 20 pounds they want or get ripped etc. It's all about diet. Anyway sorry for the lecture!

jigman12

Feb 7, 2009
no, lecture away. That's why I posted on the forum. I wanted to get information from more experienced users, and obviously since this is only the second time I have used, I'm not that experienced. I got that cycle from another internet site, and wasn't sure if it was the right to go with. Another reason I included those particular steroids, is because those are the one's that I have right now. 50 tabs of anidrol, 100 5mg tabs of winstrol, 10 ampules of sustanon, and a 10 ml bottle of deca 300. What kind of stack could i get with those, or is it now worth it?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
you can get tons of cycles out there, just because its out there doesnt mean its set in stone for you. First plan out what YOUR goals are. I will only lecture about one thing (lol..... IMO i think 7 weeks of abombs is a bit too much. I personally dont like to go past 4 weeks of orals...rot

jigman12

Feb 7, 2009
I appreciate the input guys...I recvised my cycle...

Anadrol weeks 1-3 or 4...50 mg/d
sustanon 250 mg wk 1-10
deca 300 mg wks 5-15

does that sounds like an ok cycle? Thanks for the input

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
LOL:p looks like Elvia talked some sense into yu....much better than your first choice.(imo, just check yur test to deca ratio)rot

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I appreciate the input guys...I recvised my cycle...

Anadrol weeks 1-3 or 4...50 mg/d
sustanon 250 mg wk 1-10
deca 300 mg wks 5-15

does that sounds like an ok cycle? Thanks for the input

That is better. But like Rot stated you need to change your ratio both in dosing and in cycle length. I would up the test to about 500mg per week. I would have deca at about 300-400mg per week. But your dosng is ok (so you could keep it the same) but the main point is the length... don't be doing deca for 5 weeks after your test. You hear many things about if you do the deca/eq/mast/primo etc a few weeks after test that will help with hardening. That is not really true... an effective pct will do all you need. I would do both test and deca for 12 weeks. If you want do them for 13 or 14 weeks. 15 is abit long for a 2nd cycle but you can if you want. They key is to do them for about the same amount of time. If anything I would do test for longer than deca and taper it off to prevent a heavy crash.

Do adrol for 4 weeks at 50mg. I would personally do dbol. I done adrol at 50mg and put on 11 pounds in the first 3 days! The pumps were silly painful in the gym and I would get mad painful pumps in my legs just by jogging to the gym. I would have to stop every 30 secs. But those sides were not bad and were manageable. I enjoy adrol but like I said dbol imo gives better quality gains and you feel great on it so no contest. But I imagine you will be made up with either one. Like I said do adrol for 4 weeks.

Something might interest you. In my next bulking cycle (later this year) I will be doing adrol and dbol together. By lowering the doses I will avoid any nasty sides but get the benefits of each. They work very well together but I don't think many on here have tried it. I would be interested in any views people have on the subject. Adrol does not bind well to the receptors so maybe 25mg is not enough. But I plan to do 25mg of adrol and 30mg of dbol. I think that is a nice amount and will give me huge size (but not too much) without some (or atleast lower the severity) of the sides from the adrol. Like I said above they were not severe so maybe that is the wrong word to use... just uncomfortable. I felt good most of the time but I struggled to work out cos I would get insane pumps and would drop the weight. Good thing I go the gym late at night cos I looked a twat in the gym! Some of the noises I made and the reactions after I finished a set.

Anyway its up to you. Many would say avoid adrol for a 2nd cycle. I agree cos it is harsh. But I know many who love it (including me). I understand how you wanna try different compounds its up to you. But liek I said I would defo do dbol cos it is just easier on you and feels great. By the way your cycle would be immense. Maybe you don't need that much but those 3 compounds together are a great combo. My last bulking cycle was test c, deca and adrol so basically the same. I done it for about 16 weeks and had 5 weeks of adrol at the start. Aftre doing 5 weeks I now know that 4 weeks is plenty! The extra week fucked up my liver quite abit but its cool now though so be careful with it. You can't drink alcohol at all during your orals and mots of your cycle. Treat yourself once or twice if you want but be sensible. Let us know what you decide to do.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
By the way many on here would say not do a bulking oral on a 1st/2nd cycle and I totally understand why. I actually agree with them. I always try and be cautious with my advice. But to be honest even for a 1st cycle I don't see the harm in doing a kickstart of dbol with test. Adrol is not good though. For you I imagine you only need 1/2 compounds. But I can tell you will love an oral kickstart. You could even take off the deca and just do test and dbol. I was getting confused with another thread and though you had taken dbol before. As you haven't I would defo try that first. I know you have adrol but dbol is really cheap and easy to get. If you want more quality bulk (but less of it) then defo go for tbol... really good stuff.

jigman12

Feb 7, 2009
really appreciate all the info and time u put into the explinations elvia...they are a huge help.

i only have 10 sust amps, so i dont really have enough to do the 500 mg a week doses...

Thanks again for the information

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
You might want to hold off on the next cycle for a bit. Work on the diet a little bit. Make sure that your next cycle is properly planned and you have some PCT in place. Absolutely 250mg a week is not going to get it. I beleive in doubling up the test on the first two weeks. If the half life is 12 days, then on day six you will only have 125mgs in system and day 12 62 mgs after you take your 2nd shot day seven. Then by day 12 you will barely have 200 mgs in your system from the two shots. You barely get results unless you have around or at least 500- 600 mgs of test in your system. Anadrol 7 weeks way too much. I have been told no more then 4 weeks. Of course this is my opinion. Don't be afraid to get a little more education on the chemicals. I beleive you said that you were only 29 yrs old, theres plenty of time.
It is my opinion that now a days everyone takes this shit to young. I am 54 been lifting for over 30 something years, I didn't mess with it until I was into my 30's. I was forturnate to work out with some of the best back in the day, (Beckles, Haney even hulk hogan) I do understand that times are different now. I have kids in there 20's that lift and I here it from them. I know you wont wait, so learn as much as you can.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
You might want to hold off on the next cycle for a bit. Work on the diet a little bit. Make sure that your next cycle is properly planned and you have some PCT in place. Absolutely 250mg a week is not going to get it. I beleive in doubling up the test on the first two weeks. If the half life is 12 days, then on day six you will only have 125mgs in system and day 12 62 mgs after you take your 2nd shot day seven. Then by day 12 you will barely have 200 mgs in your system from the two shots. You barely get results unless you have around or at least 500- 600 mgs of test in your system. Anadrol 7 weeks way too much. I have been told no more then 4 weeks. Of course this is my opinion. Don't be afraid to get a little more education on the chemicals. I beleive you said that you were only 29 yrs old, theres plenty of time.
It is my opinion that now a days everyone takes this shit to young. I am 54 been lifting for over 30 something years, I didn't mess with it until I was into my 30's. I was forturnate to work out with some of the best back in the day, (Beckles, Haney even hulk hogan) I do understand that times are different now. I have kids in there 20's that lift and I here it from them. I know you wont wait, so learn as much as you can.

Richusa is completely right. I would ay 99% of the people who come on here wanting cycle info do not have their diets sorted. They might have decent ones written down but very few consistently stick to them (usually they don't eat enough). I am in a complete rush now but just wanted to say you don't have enough gear at all. If you must do a cycle then get rid of ther adrol, get more test (I would leave the sust and get test c or e). And get more deca if you wanna use it. You need extra and you need all your protection sorted and you should never start until you have EVERYTHING in place.

I you must get dbol but if so only take test and no others. Do it for 5 weeks at 25mg per day. I don't think you should but most do it regardless what people on here say so if you end up being one of those then limit your dose and have all protection you need. I know loads of lads I try to help out (mates) and many don't listen. I am even there in person and they still just jump on cos their 'mate' has gear and they can't wait. One of them is on test and deca now and has no protection sorted etc. That is why I usually list cycles cos I know the people are gonna start anyway and are probably gonna use dbol etc cos they wanna bulk. So like I said just be careful. You will be made up with 500mg of test and 25mg of dbol. You won't need to double up the test at the start. But you do what you think is best.