©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sust250/tren ace cycle

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
how would you guys rate a sust250 and tren ace cycle.if so what would be some cycle suggestions?thnx

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I cant help you there. I never did test with tren. it was hard enough to keep my anger in check with the tren..rot

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
so you did it solo?only b/c i've always read you should run it with test.i just figured that sust is a good strngth form of test + the tren..!btw,great avatar.i miss my little girl:(

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Oh yes, how you miss them when they become your very best friend..Ihave only done tren a couple times before i did local weightlifting comps. yeah i did tren all by itself. it is a super strong class 1 roid and sure you can run test with it. If i do it again i'm going to stack it with a class2 like d-bol. Or i might shoot it with winny for the no t-shirt summer look. all depends on how my finances are:rolleyes:..rot

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
If it were me I'd keep it simple and add an oral to it. Here's what I'd do if I was pretty new to juicing:

d-bol 35mgs a day wks 1-6 (nice jump start)
sust 500 to 750mg a wk wks 1-12
trenA 300 to 400mgs a wk wks 7-12
then finish it up with the regular pct treatment.

If the tren starts to get to you though bro then either drop its dose or up the test a bit. Test will help with the tren sides you mite experience. Just my opinion though...............MX

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
thnx guys.i'm about to strt my next cycle of test e and eq for 12wks.can't do orals(liver prob)but want to frontload with 4amps of sust.i figured sust b/c of the short and long esters in it.then i'll strt my 12wks of the other two.any f/b?