©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stealth pack problems

adamscrf

Dec 27, 2008
anyone had a problem with stealth packs not being labeled without a code or manufacture date?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
anyone had a problem with stealth packs not being labeled without a code or manufacture date?

Not yet. But i guess i will have a problem when i get mine. Did you figure out what is what yet? How do yu tell whats in the pack? Is that what the code purpose is? alls i saw is that they would be marked as aroma or herb oils. which is good if custom would open the package, but then there comes the delema of what oil is in what pack?:confused:

adamscrf

Dec 27, 2008
it is suppose to have a code on it like 01 for deca,03 for sust. and marked day/month/year/code. mine doesnt. so im tring to figure out what is in it.

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
You might be able to tell once you draw it out. Kinda depends on a few things but somebody might be able to help you out just by the color, thickness, etc. I'd draw them all out in the syrynges and then see what ya got as far as color etc. I don't know what you ordered but for example if you end up wit 10 pins filled with crystal clear oil and lets say 5 with a darker oil you might be able to use process of elemination. Just a thought.

adamscrf

Dec 27, 2008
its a clear oil like test but im not putting something im my body that i dont have a clue as to what it is and then the company who made it wont tell me either. i posted a pic of the pack in steroid pictures, and sent a couple pics to the said company.....

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
its a clear oil like test but im not putting something im my body that i dont have a clue as to what it is and then the company who made it wont tell me either. i posted a pic of the pack in steroid pictures, and sent a couple pics to the said company.....

i hear ya bro. i wouldnt like that either. unless you call it a pot luck cycle. i saw the pic, i see the bar code tells you nothing. when did you send it? maybe it will take a few days?..rot

adamscrf

Dec 27, 2008
UPDATE!!!! the code is embossed on the edge of the sachets and is VERY hard to read or even see.