©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Possible gyno problem, any help please...

crf250

Feb 14, 2009
Im 3 weeks into an 8 week course of sus 500mg and deca 400mg p/w.
I've previously done deca/sus/dbol courses few years ago with no problems but left chest near nipple felt bit tender this morning, had a good check and its not directly behind the nipple its more on the bottom edge of the muscle and there is a raised section but not pea sized more oval in shape.

Am i being paranoid and just looking for sides or could it just be that 2 nights ago i was doing dbell press and i tend to roll weight from knees to chest before i lift and once finished so hoping it may be just that ive bruised or knocked it.

As above I have 5 weeks left on course and also have Nolvadex and HCG ready for pct which i'll start 2 weeks after last jab.

Was debating running the Nolv now but have been told nolv wont touch gyno if using deca and that i would need to get some Letro and run it at 2.5mg day.

Does this sound right as i always thought Nolv was sufficient if any signs gyno start.

If i do need Letro is it expensive and also if my source hasnt got it is there an alternative or am i doomed with saggy tits..

So hoping ive just bruised it.

strength

Feb 14, 2009
You are correct in going with letro. It is fantastic and you can go the research route and it is very affordable. Be sure to taper down the doseage. Dont go cold turkey. Keep some of that nolva and run it when you are all done with the letro. There is potential for some estrogen rebound after coming off letro. Less is more with letro, as it is VERY effective and strong.

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
Ditto and its better to be safe than sorry when dealing with gyno bro.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Im 3 weeks into an 8 week course of sus 500mg and deca 400mg p/w.
I've previously done deca/sus/dbol courses few years ago with no problems but left chest near nipple felt bit tender this morning, had a good check and its not directly behind the nipple its more on the bottom edge of the muscle and there is a raised section but not pea sized more oval in shape.

Am i being paranoid and just looking for sides or could it just be that 2 nights ago i was doing dbell press and i tend to roll weight from knees to chest before i lift and once finished so hoping it may be just that ive bruised or knocked it.

As above I have 5 weeks left on course and also have Nolvadex and HCG ready for pct which i'll start 2 weeks after last jab.

Was debating running the Nolv now but have been told nolv wont touch gyno if using deca and that i would need to get some Letro and run it at 2.5mg day.

Does this sound right as i always thought Nolv was sufficient if any signs gyno start.

If i do need Letro is it expensive and also if my source hasnt got it is there an alternative or am i doomed with saggy tits..

So hoping ive just bruised it.

You should be using an AI daily during this whole cycle. ARIMIDEX,LETROZOLE,AROMASIN all are options.

Macro

Apr 3, 2009
You should be using an AI daily during this whole cycle. ARIMIDEX,LETROZOLE,AROMASIN all are options.

agree. though generally favor exemestane (aromasin). and when issues stem from nandrolone or trenbolone (or as a preventative of such issues) reccomend pramipexole (researchstop) or cabaser (generic cabergoline, cheapest from aurapharm).

a couple good threads on pramipexole- since its newer on the scene compared to cabergoline (though actually about the same age).

http://www.afboard.com/forum/anabolic-discussion/31745-prami-success-story.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44063