©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new sciroxx brand

strength

Feb 14, 2009
stuff is just hitting the market.

Got my hands on some..

FILE0208.jpg

FILE0212.jpg

FILE0205.jpg

P1010014.jpg

strength

Feb 14, 2009
I never run high doses of test anymore... 300-400 a week MAX. I'd rather include other compounds..

Last edited by a moderator:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I never run high doses of test anymore... 300-400 a week MAX. I'd rather include other compounds..

QUOTE]

Your cycle look really good. I am gonna utilize a similar method for many future cycles. People don't need superdoses at all. We just need great diet, training, rest and mentality. Combining a few good compounds at low-medium doses with all those elements just results in quality (more sustainable) gains. And recovery is improved dramatically. Plus it isn't really a good look when you look like a blimp (I didn't like getting called moonface by my ex gf). I just referred to that as people could follow your approach in a bulking cycle as opposed to 1000mg of test with 50mg of dbol etc. Although my next cycle will consist of about 25mg adrol with 30mg dbol :)

I am gonna do a similar cycle to yours fairly soon (next cutting cycle or maybe the one after). Gonna do about 10 weeks. With fairly low doses of test p, fina, mast and avar. Actually the avar dose will be high so ignore that last bit. I am on winny now (with test e and mast200... dbol kickstart) so I like to mix it up so will leave out winny next time. Not to mention the fact I know what it feels like to be a 90 year old man with bad arithisis in the knees (and I am on a good joint supplement).

I like your training principles too. Thats how I train most of the year. I always have stability in my routine but it constantly evolves. I don't usually have a set routine but a rough guideline. Then I just decide what movements to do depending upon feel etc. Anyway time for me to rush off as I have a date. Happy training and let us know how the cycle goes. It's good to have some fresh views on here and a different approach to the masses.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i've seen their main site and they look like a promising new company.keep us posted and let us know how your cycle's going.

strength

Feb 14, 2009
i've seen their main site and they look like a promising new company.keep us posted and let us know how your cycle's going.

Edited by Tyrone: Your Avatar and your links have been edited. You need permission from the board owner to advertise like that.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
This is a great product line! Their product are high quality and very professional packaging and labeling!