©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

shipping pros and cons

marty_1194

Feb 5, 2009
South east usa
Does any one have some advice for international shipping to the US? What is the safest and fastest method? I am getting ready to order and I want to do this right. I have done about 5 cycles before this. I have never order it myself. I always purchased through a friend until he got shady and ran with my dough. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

strength

Feb 14, 2009
Does any one have some advice for international shipping to the US? What is the safest and fastest method? I am getting ready to order and I want to do this right. I have done about 5 cycles before this. I have never order it myself. I always purchased through a friend until he got shady and ran with my dough. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Just had a regular airmail package (non-AAS) take 4 1/2 weeks to USA from germany.

Also had 2 recent packs from israel sent ems to USA. 1st pack took 4 days, second pack took 6.

They say regular airmail has a better chance of getting through customs. However with ems, you have a tracking number and can track it the entire way. If something does happen to it and customs snaggs it, you can make any necessary preparations. I do not like waiting 4 weeks for gear. My guy packs good and gives me 100% reship. So I am satisfied with EMS.

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
Personally I know nothing about ordering gear international but I'd definitally keep my house very clean until pack arrives and shortly after as well........................MX