©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New AAS source. Need opinion.

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
Bro you put this up a couple of days a go. Told you to check EC labs certified supplier list. Not approved. Meaning most likely they are NG. If the lab whose products they sell isn't approving them , then what would that tell you?????? They got you, now they just need to reel you in. Why not stick with Anasci approved suppliers?

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
stop posting ridiculous websites.there are approved suppliers right here,which have been proven to be good.why you would look elsewhere doesnt make sense.stop the bullshit already and go with board sponsors!!!!

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
LOL! yeah i agree. the shit is not approved! why cant you just go with the supps that are legit??? whats so fucking hard about that?

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
this guy posts all over.he did it at my home site ghostgym.net and got blown outta the water.if it wasn't him it was the same site being checked.we're not even source checkers so you can't even post that shit here anyway!some poor newb sees that and thinks"great site,i'm gonna get my swole on"or whatever these kids say nowadays,lol.