©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions

AFSULLY55

Feb 21, 2009
New to the site and wondering about some things. I've been working out for a few years and ready to take my muscles to the next level. I'm currently overseas on a military mission and was wondering if there was a good way to come across some gear. I'm currently looking on line, but skeptical on what I find. I'm currently looking at a few sites to include anaboliczworld.com and 1anabolic-steroids.com. If anyone has any feedback on these websites or any others I may want to look into, your help would be greatly appreciated!

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
You will find reputabul sponsors (sources) on this web site.I recommend you use them were they have been proven time and again to be legit.Good luck and thanks for your service.You will see the sponsors on the banners or in the sources forum.

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
Afs 55, Mac is absolutely right about prov-en sources. Not even worth the temptation. Some of the scammers can be very tempting. Remember though after you complete the order have Patience. Thanks for your service

strength

Feb 14, 2009
New to the site and wondering about some things. I've been working out for a few years and ready to take my muscles to the next level. I'm currently overseas on a military mission and was wondering if there was a good way to come across some gear. I'm currently looking on line, but skeptical on what I find. I'm currently looking at a few sites to include anaboliczworld.com and 1anabolic-steroids.com. If anyone has any feedback on these websites or any others I may want to look into, your help would be greatly appreciated!

bro

there are so many more proven options out there

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
welcome bro and thank you for your dedication to our freedom!..my brother is high up in the marines. i can give you a little info. pm me....rot

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
welcome to the board.there are far more worthwhile sources out there as stated above.the ones here are good.