©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Light cycle?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Ok am looking to go on .Times are tough and trying to keep costs down. I also chose these compounds for there lack of effect on the HPTA. Now I could be mistaken or missing something on how these compounds will interact. But I have researched them wich brought me to the following possibilitys. I know the doses of Primo and Masteron are lower than whats recommended. I prefer lighter cycles and Im only 5'3" 160lbs at about 10%bf

Masteron: 200mg weekly for 5 weeks

Primobolin:200mg weekly for 5 weeks

Winstrol: 50mg daily for 6 weeks

PCT(Nolva) not sure of the duration would 3 weeks be enough at 30mgs first week followed by 20mg weeks 2 and 3

I am always concered with Gyno and the low effects on HPTA aswell as there nonaromitizing drugs I figure this would be safe. I am not looking to put on massive size just a little kick some strenghth and a hard look.I would have added Anavar at 40mgs a day for the whole cycle but like I said cost. Any insight would be appreciated.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Ok am looking to go on .Times are tough and trying to keep costs down. I also chose these compounds for there lack of effect on the HPTA. Now I could be mistaken or missing something on how these compounds will interact. But I have researched them wich brought me to the following possibilitys. I know the doses of Primo and Masteron are lower than whats recommended. I prefer lighter cycles and Im only 5'3" 160lbs at about 10%bf

PCT(Nolva) not sure of the duration would 3 weeks be enough at 30mgs first week followed by 20mg weeks 2 and 3

I am always concered with Gyno and the low effects on HPTA aswell as there nonaromitizing drugs I figure this would be safe. I am not looking to put on massive size just a little kick some strenghth and a hard look.I would have added Anavar at 40mgs a day for the whole cycle but like I said cost. Any insight would be appreciated.

Hey bro, i hear you about the costs. Your on the right track. You dont need the anavar if your doing the winny.(keep the cost down) At your height and weight your looking good, with your primo,mast and winny.
I usually do 300mg primo, weekly, 20-30mg anavar daily. You dont need to go wild on the nolv. with this cycle. I think at your stats 20mg weeks 1-3 would be good. for nolv. you might not even need the third week. Just see how your nips feel, i'm sure you will be OK!...I like that cycle! ...keep me informed..rot

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey bro, i hear you about the costs. Your on the right track. You dont need the anavar if your doing the winny.(keep the cost down) At your height and weight your looking good, with your primo,mast and winny.
I usually do 300mg primo, weekly, 20-30mg anavar daily. You dont need to go wild on the nolv. with this cycle. I think at your stats 20mg weeks 1-3 would be good. for nolv. you might not even need the third week. Just see how your nips feel, i'm sure you will be OK!...I like that cycle! ...keep me informed..rot

I would go with more of what Rot writes. I will give my input on how to improve your existing plan so sides are not really increased but gains are improved.

OLD

NEW

Mast at 75-100mg eod for 7 weeks

Primo at 75-100mg eod for 7 weeks

Winny at 50mg per day for 6 weeks
OR
Avar at 60mg per day for 6 weeks

If you do 75mg eod that is 262.5mg per week. I would go with more of 100mg eod but if you want a very light cycle then go with the lower amount. But you do need a decent amount to get maximum results. Adding to make 7 weeks won't make a huge difference but should add some real benefits. Winny is really bad on your joints (as I am experiencing now) but you should love the stuff. Avar is another great compound which you have lots of experience with so you know it does you good. By the way even 30mg of avar would be great but as you have used it at a higher dose b4 with only good results I think a higher dose is good. But again even 30mg would be plenty as you are using other compounds. Maybe try 40mg per day.

Your pct should be 2-3 weeks. You don't ever need to do more than 20mg of nolva... even if you do a strong cycle. I would go with 1-2 weeks of 20mg per day. And 10mg per day for the 3rd week if you decide to extend. 20/20/10 or 20/10/10 would be good and what you should do (as opposed to 30/20/10).

Let us know what you decide to do.