©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Answers aren't worth a shit. Perhaps Irresponsible

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
People are constantly asking about quantities and what type to take and for how long. The information given freely is only opinion, after all no one is a medical expert here, that I know of. I could be wrong or uninformed. The point I am trying to make people asking the questions are generally not giving any back round. Such as type of experience and number of years in the gym. What their typical diet/daily diet is. Then cycles are being thrown out at them without any of that info. What I am getting at and this is my opinion. If your diet is way off and out of whack and your work out regime is at beginners level (couple of years). Then these answers ain't worth a shit. I am acting irresponsibly offering advice. AAS is used as an enhancement. They don't work unless everything else is in place. I am not anti AAS, I have been using them for over 25 years and I didn't start until my late 20's. You can't decide to use them and think your going to look like the guy in the magazine, they don't work like that. At least the ones I've done haven't.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
^Agreed . However people in most cases do ask for some background on this site inquiring about the aformention stats of the individual. But I think that what happens is that people that come here with little to no knowledge of AAS are going to do them anyway. So I think most are just trying to stear them in the safest direction possible.But there have many responces in the past on this site that have advised individuals not to take gear ,do to there age or history of training.My own observations.

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
Mac, I hear what you are saying, there is a good chance that people will act irresponsibly and to take the AAS regardless, but what if the wrong answer or info is given? Then who is acting irresponsible? I know that on another board the only advice they will offer at first is articles and stickies that are in that boards site. Theres no question in my mind that once a person gets to these boards, he's already made his decision and no matter what his response is to a post, he is next step is ordering.
Like I maintain this is only my thoughts.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I hear YA! one post, first cycle, young as shit! what the fffffff. OHH i can get gear, no problem. Now how can i use it?? I'll just do this my golly! 750 test enth 500 deca, 50mg d-bol for 12 weeks maybe more. depends on how BIG I can really get....Hell skip the pct,, i wanna do more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i feel ya on this one.i guess cause i'm a little older and wiser,probly more older,lol,at 41 i find myself engrossed in literature,not just on aas but also on the endocrine system.the whole body in general.i go to the college and read in their medical library and go to book stores that specialize in hard to find books.whether people regard certain authors ass ass****s or gurus doesn't concern me.i'm after their knowledge on aas.knowing how things work and why they work fascinates me far more than "hey i'm taking tren and test prop.i'm gonna get huge!"does the person know why or how?just my opinion.i'll stop ranting now,lol!thnx guys for all your help.