©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question?

arron23

Feb 25, 2009
hey guys,im new to all this.and was just wondering if you could help me.ive just got some testoblend and nandrolone.im going to take these for 10 weeks.2 ml of each every monday.so ive been told.do you think this will be ok to get the gains i want with a good diet?many thanks arron

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
hey guys,im new to all this.and was just wondering if you could help me.ive just got some testoblend and nandrolone.im going to take these for 10 weeks.2 ml of each every monday.so ive been told.do you think this will be ok to get the gains i want with a good diet?many thanks arron

need more info bro. how much, how old,weight, why mondays? lol..:p

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
need alot more info to help you ouy.body stats,diet structure,even the compounds you wanna take.dose per ml,hg or ugl,personal goals,experience with aas whether you ever tried it before.all these things come into play when trying to put together a cycle.have you been reading?check out some different authors like bill lewellyn,author l. rea,anthony roberts,the late dan duchaine.aquire some knowledge before you jump into this.trust me on that one.simply asking someone if they think its a good idea won't cut,imo.on another board i'm on some guy proposed some crazy ass cycle with tren enth,deca,test cyp.a whole lotta crazy stuff with no regard to his hpta or any type of pct format.someone actually had the balls to tell this kid "oh man thats a great cycle.you're gonna get huge!"who knows if he did it but i hope not.please don't think i'm trying to piss on your parade its just that i take it seriously and NEVER wanna see someone make mistakes like i did and so many others when i was younger.my next cycle,soon i hope,will only be my 4-5th in 20yrs.i'm studying hard and putting it together now with reading and help from forums like this.sorry for ranting and i wish you luck in your endeavors.

arron23

Feb 25, 2009
thank you for your replys.im 5,8 and weigh 10 and a half stone,ive done a course of testonon and nandrolone deconate a few months bk and went frm 9 and a half to 11.then when i finished my course i lost half a stone,i only went on what a mate told me.thats why im asking the pros.i didnt have a clue about post cycle therapy till recently reading up alot more.would novlex or clomid be ok for after my course.ive got myself a load of promax exsteme,and my diet consists mainly of -1st,weetabix and shake,2nd can of tuna 3rd chicken salad sandwich,4th chicken salad sandwich,5th varies mainly high protein meal with shake,then shake at night.i have a physically demanding job and always on the move.which makes it hard for me to get my calorie and protein intake, as for my course i have 2 ten mil bottles of nandrolone and 2 bottles of testoblend and was told to take 2 mil of each.each week. the reason for a monday is because i dont work out at the weekend.do you think this is right what ive been told 2 mil of each,each week.this all proberly sounds stupid to you but if you could give me some tips i would be very thankful.

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
Couple of things on your backround that would be age and perhaps years in the gym. Oh yeah bro, sorry but I do not have the conversion chart of wieght of stones. Maybe in pounds.
Heres something to try. Eat about 6 meals a day (small) total of around 6000 calories with about 280 to 300 grams of protein and lift 3 times a week and maybe some cardio on the off days. Try that for a bit before you start injecting. This should start you in the right direction.

If you do start injecting Nandrolone it might make you prone to water retention, maybe arimidex once a week while on cycle. But for sure have something for PCT.
Try the mealsand the workout regime first.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
thank you for your replys.im 5,8 and weigh 10 and a half stone,.

1 stone = 14 lbs

So..... your 5 ft 8, 147 lbs?????

holy shit. your as skinny as a twig! You need steroids like you need a fucking hole in the head. you need to learn to EAT.

.....my diet consists mainly of -1st,weetabix and shake,2nd can of tuna 3rd chicken salad sandwich,4th chicken salad sandwich,5th varies mainly high protein meal with shake,then shake at night..

thats what Paris Hilton uses to lose weight. look no father, there is your problem.

jesus chist....147 lbs!!

Last edited:

samiRoidz187

Feb 25, 2009
ahahhhah 147 fuck wan i was 147 i eat a lot and did push up and pull ups'
no steroids ....till 195 lb's

you need a lot offf ///Whole Milk - 150 Calories - 8g Fat
not steroids bump fuck

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
1 stone = 14 lbs

So..... your 5 ft 8, 147 lbs?????

holy shit. your as skinny as a twig! You need steroids like you need a fucking hole in the head. you need to learn to EAT.

thats what Paris Hilton uses to lose weight. look no father, there is your problem.

jesus chist....147 lbs!!

Right on Drob. Meat more meat, Patatoes more patatoes.
Bro are you sitting in the middle of the Red Sox Nation? Grew up Dorchester left in 72

arron23

Feb 25, 2009
Bro are you sitting in the middle of the Red Sox Nation? Grew up Dorchester left in 72

no need to take the piss mate jus bein polite thats all.was asking for advice,aint no skinny little dweeb,bin training for 4 years benchin 100 kg which aint bad for my size,jus needed some tips on what sort of foods to eat and drinks wot amounts per portion? thats all

arron23

Feb 25, 2009
ahahhhah 147 fuck wan i was 147 i eat a lot and did push up and pull ups'
no steroids ....till 195 lb's

you need a lot offf ///Whole Milk - 150 Calories - 8g Fat
not steroids bump fuck

ive bin training for 4 years,but jus dnt seem to be puttin the weight on,jus gettin stronger,wot other foods and drinks are good to put weight on,that u kud suggest mate,

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005

North Shore, over the Tobin.

brother this winter has SUCKED BAD. I cant wait for spring!

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
There is a product called Glyco Maze made by Optimum Nutrition. Its a taste less powder with 35grams complex carbs a serving. Can be put into protien shakes. Stay away from protien shakes with alot of sugar. Lean Body ,Syntha Six good shakes low in sugars . As far as foods whole grain breads ,sweet potatoes, brown rice ,oatmeal , green vegatables these are examples of some good carbs. Protiens egg whites, fish (tuna ,salmon) lean beef , ground turkey can be easily prepared throw in some spices little tomato sauce and brown rice .Stay away from those high calorie mass building shakes most are just empty calories that won't help.But diet diet diet. I wish when I began we had all the info and access we have now on food and dieting.Supplements and food knowledge have come along way in the past twenty years. Good luck.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
You really need to eat the hell out of everything healthy you can get yer mitts on.
Lean proteins like chicken breast, steak (round - lean cut), fish, egg whites and a quality whey protein for post workout.
Good complex carbohydrates like sweet potatoes, wheat pasta, brown rice.
Simple carbs ONLY post workout.
Healty fats like olive oil, flax oil, fish oil (in your food or capsules).
I'd suggest you download and read my example diet posted in the diet area here.
Quick and dirty idea is to eat 20 times your desired body weight every day, 60% of that as carbs, 25% as protein and 15% as fat.
If you wanted to get to 175 lbs, you should eat 3,500 calories EACH AND EVERY day (there's an example diet in my post over there) lift heavy movements for low amount of sets then rest, eat and try to add weight for the same reps every workout. When you can't you have to find another exercise and keep progressing until that dries up.

Hope that helps.
Good luck.

TGR.

Last edited:

arron23

Feb 25, 2009
thanks for your time grim repper and mac youve bin a help.bin taking 3 shakes a day of promax exstreme,pretty prisey but there 30grms protein per serving,guna order some of that glyco maze,to try and start eating more carbs,was eating mainly protein meals before