©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what do you think

drwoo

Feb 27, 2009
Hi everybody,

i have just returned to training after 18 mnths lay off, i am 5 weeks into serious program and am delighted that i am noticing strength and shape changes already.
Previously i have run about 4/5 cycles but nothing for 2yrs.
I am thinking about a 500 mg per week test cycle with hcg and nolvadex plus pct.
My ?'s are should i wait untill i peak before i start and do you think that the dosage is enough, as i have had good time off i am thinking that it would be like my first one again?

stats 40yrs, 180lbs, 15%bf, 5'8''
Thanks
woo.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Hi everybody,

i have just returned to training after 18 mnths lay off, i am 5 weeks into serious program and am delighted that i am noticing strength and shape changes already.
Previously i have run about 4/5 cycles but nothing for 2yrs.
I am thinking about a 500 mg per week test cycle with hcg and nolvadex plus pct.
My ?'s are should i wait untill i peak before i start and do you think that the dosage is enough, as i have had good time off i am thinking that it would be like my first one again?

stats 40yrs, 180lbs, 15%bf, 5'8''
Thanks
woo.
Hey bro, you are on the right track. i have the same stats as you and your looking good.500mg is cool. i will be doing 40mg d-bol 2x a day also.and the usual pct..shit bro our stats are like identical only i am 185lbs. and 43old.

drwoo

Feb 27, 2009
Hi mate,
I have some left over juice from past cycles, test, dbol, tren, dbol, hcg, nolvadex, clomid and some bits to small to work with.
I was toying with the idea of dbol front load but decided to avoid the water retention i get from it and keep it simple.
I am not really confident with my knowledge of juice at the moment things have changed since my last visits to this board. Hcg dosage for one is totally different than when i did it last. this is another reason why i am running test only, i never have b4 and am looking forward to adding a few pounds and then cutting for summer.