©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

"inbound into customs"???

strength

Feb 14, 2009
Got an ems package that reached jfk this morning and went right into "inbound into customs". It was my thought that all international mail went into customs, but my last 3 orders never stated "inbound into customs". The tracking just said "your package as arriced in JFK. Then it would update later to something like, "reached destination city". So I am wondering why all of a sudden my pack said inbound into customs??

thoughts?

pooh6369

Banned
Mar 14, 2007
I would love to know the answer to this one have same situation happening right now sitting there been 5 days wondering what to do what normal wait time??

pooh6369

Banned
Mar 14, 2007
8 days now "inbound into customs" ..........thinking it's a lost how long have some of you waited?

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
whats up fellaz..
hey cant say the same thing will happen for you both but i had an order about ?? 5 months ago that had the same thing.. it went into jfk ect.. and sat there for about 9-10 days from tracking info and i thought i had a prob and figured i was gonna get a seizure letter but then it showed up about 2weeks after its first delivery into jfk. stay posotive i hope it works out for you both.. hope this eases a little of your worry.. good luck!