©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

who's right?

drwoo

Feb 27, 2009
Im looking to bulk for 12 weeks with test at 500mg pw hcg at 100iu pd from wk 2-12 and usual pct from wk 14.
A guy i have been training with for the last 6wks, (who i believe to be knowledgable due to the subtle changes he has made with my lifting technique to great effect) says that his friend is a trainer (and i have seen the shots of his girl who competes, shes awesome) and he says hcg is risky and not needed in this cycle and he doesnt even promote pct. He also believes that i should run maintenance dose of test at 250mg pw post cycle
until the next coarse. Now i have respect for this guys knowledge about training but his juicing ideals are not mine, is his friend missleading him or am i out of date.
Cheers,
Woo.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Im looking to bulk for 12 weeks with test at 500mg pw hcg at 100iu pd from wk 2-12 and usual pct from wk 14.
A guy i have been training with for the last 6wks, (who i believe to be knowledgable due to the subtle changes he has made with my lifting technique to great effect) says that his friend is a trainer (and i have seen the shots of his girl who competes, shes awesome) and he says hcg is risky and not needed in this cycle and he doesnt even promote pct. He also believes that i should run maintenance dose of test at 250mg pw post cycle
until the next coarse. Now i have respect for this guys knowledge about training but his juicing ideals are not mine, is his friend missleading him or am i out of date.
Cheers,
Woo.
Your original idea is correct, I'd up the HCG to 500iu/wk (250iu E3D). Not harmful at that dose. It will keep testicular atrophy down and should serve to allow you to recover better come time for PCT.
Running 250 mg pw is called 'bridging' not 'maintenance'. So, how is that 'post cycle'? You're still on prolonging the inevitable crash and without PCT, far too many things can go wrong. It sounds like this guy should read and learn before 'advising' anyone about things he's wrong about.

TGR

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
I'm not trying to disagree with you guys but I kinda have to agree with the other guy that running test at only 500mg a week you really shouldn't need to run hcg throughout the twelve weeks. Even at low doses , ex. 500iu's a week hcg is more pwerful than some may think and it can sometimes if ran too much in my experience be counterproductive. At most if your gonna use it in your cycle I'd say maybe a shot of 500iu or even a 1000iu's mid cycle should keep the boys more than happy and kicking. Then followed up again at the end at around 1500iu's. If you don't feel thats enuff then follow it up with another 1500 a week or two later. Just my two cc's but I've seen some real good articles on the power of hcg and how guys really overuse it and some of the things overuse can cause. I wish I still had them and knew how to copy and paste because they were very insightful.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I agree more with MX, even at 750mgs a week of test i have never run hcg the whole cycle. 1 1500mg mid cycle and two at the end always worked for me. and at 500mg aweek i usually dont do a mid cycle poke of hcg and my boys are always running fine. hcg is potent, studies say it can raise your test levels 300%

Last edited: