©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

liv52

apehanger

Dec 23, 2008
I'm going to be running 25mgs of dbol for a few weeks in my test deca cycle. How much liv52 should I take along with it. I may be using 1.25 mgs of femara if gyno symps occur also?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
take it till your liver pops!!!!! just dont skimp on it bro. I take 4 a day for 4 weeks and then stop for a couple weeks. I'm an ex acoholic and my blood tests still come back excellent. dont know if its the liv tabs but why stop.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I'm going to be running 25mgs of dbol for a few weeks in my test deca cycle. How much liv52 should I take along with it. I may be using 1.25 mgs of femara if gyno symps occur also?

Yeah LIV-52 is decent. When I get it I use the double strength ones. I think I used 3 a day so the same as 6 of yours. Synthergine is one of the best liver protectors you can get... I love the stuff. If that is too pricey you should add in milk thistle to your liv-52 as that is decent too. I take milk thistle all year round. It's not the strongest but there are countless medical studies published about it's benefits.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Yeah LIV-52 is decent. When I get it I use the double strength ones. I think I used 3 a day so the same as 6 of yours. Synthergine is one of the best liver protectors you can get... I love the stuff. If that is too pricey you should add in milk thistle to your liv-52 as that is decent too. I take milk thistle all year round. It's not the strongest but there are countless medical studies published about it's benefits.

your right there bro, liv52 and milk thistle is a great combo all the time.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

If your real worried about liver protection get some Synthergine.
Best thing out there.