©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st Cycle - Is It Ok?

Tj_17

Mar 10, 2009
Scotland
Hi,

I'm about to start my first cycle, and I wanted to see if you guys thought it sounded ok. Its a 6 week cycle, and I'm open to suggestions:

Throughout Cycle: Milk Thistle Daily.

Week 1: 20mg of Dianabol per day. (10mg Morning/10mg Evening)
Week 2: 20mg of Dianabol per day. (10mg Morning/10mg Evening)
Week 3: 25mg of Dianabol per day. (15mg Morning/10mg Evening)
Week 4: 25mg of Dianabol per day. (15mg Morning/10mg Evening)
Week 5: 30mg of Dianabol per day. (15mg Morning/15mg Evening)
Week 6: 30mg of Dianabol per day. (15mg Morning/15mg Evening)

Post-Cycle: 10mg Nolvadex, once per day before bed. Or during the cycle if I feel pain around the chest. (For up to 14 days after the cycle)

Thanks.

Last edited:

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Hi,

I'm about to start my first cycle, and I wanted to see if you guys thought it sounded ok. Its a 6 week cycle, and I'm open to suggestions:

Throughout Cycle: Milk Thistle Daily.

Week 1: 20mg of Dianabol per day. (10mg Morning/10mg Evening)
Week 2: 20mg of Dianabol per day. (10mg Morning/10mg Evening)
Week 3: 25mg of Dianabol per day. (15mg Morning/10mg Evening)
Week 4: 25mg of Dianabol per day. (15mg Morning/10mg Evening)
Week 5: 30mg of Dianabol per day. (15mg Morning/15mg Evening)
Week 6: 30mg of Dianabol per day. (15mg Morning/15mg Evening)

Post-Cycle: 10mg Nolvadex, once per day before bed. Or during the cycle if I feel pain around the chest. (For up to 14 days after the cycle)

Thanks.

please post

wt
lift history
cycle history
diet
goals

An all oral cycle is a bad idea. You need test as a base. Post up and I will help

Thanks

Tj_17

Mar 10, 2009
Scotland
please post

wt
lift history
cycle history
diet
goals

An all oral cycle is a bad idea. You need test as a base. Post up and I will help

Thanks

I know oral cycles are frowned upon but I won't be using needles/injections just yet.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 14 Stone
History: 4 Years Training
Cycle History: Whey Protein and Creatine is all I've ever taken, never touched anabolics before.
Diet: Mainly lean chicken and fish for main meals. Porridge for breakfast. Fruit and veg for snacks, and I only drink water. No chocolate, fast food or junk food.
Goals: To get huge/ripped lol.

Just to reinforce that I won't be using injections so this cycle needs to be oral. Thanks!

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
I know oral cycles are frowned upon but I won't be using needles/injections just yet.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 14 Stone
History: 4 Years Training
Cycle History: Whey Protein and Creatine is all I've ever taken, never touched anabolics before.
Diet: Mainly lean chicken and fish for main meals. Porridge for breakfast. Fruit and veg for snacks, and I only drink water. No chocolate, fast food or junk food.
Goals: To get huge/ripped lol.

Just to reinforce that I won't be using injections so this cycle needs to be oral. Thanks!

ok so your 196 lbs, 6 ft 1, 22 yo. Your well on your way, you just need to gain more naturally first.

First thing you need to look at is your diet. your goal is to get "huge /ripped". Thats two goals not one.

In my opinion you should go to fitday.com and join, and get your diet figured out. To be 235 you have to eat like you ARE 235. That will get you huge. Then worry about getting ripped.

About the all oral cycle. I'll be 100% up front here, you need to accept the fact that yes you need to stick a needle in your ass if your going to do steroids. 6 weeks of dbol is horrible for your liver, most of what you gain will be water, when you come off cycle you will lose most of what you gained, and then your right back to where you started. Why do you think people who do steroids inject if just popping a pill is just as good? because....popping a pill is no where near as good.

Dont waste your time on a dbol only cycle. Join this site as well www.alinboard.com, lots of people over there to help, I post there regularly.

Tj_17

Mar 10, 2009
Scotland
ok so your 196 lbs, 6 ft 1, 22 yo. Your well on your way, you just need to gain more naturally first.

First thing you need to look at is your diet. your goal is to get "huge /ripped". Thats two goals not one.

In my opinion you should go to fitday.com and join, and get your diet figured out. To be 235 you have to eat like you ARE 235. That will get you huge. Then worry about getting ripped.

About the all oral cycle. I'll be 100% up front here, you need to accept the fact that yes you need to stick a needle in your ass if your going to do steroids. 6 weeks of dbol is horrible for your liver, most of what you gain will be water, when you come off cycle you will lose most of what you gained, and then your right back to where you started. Why do you think people who do steroids inject if just popping a pill is just as good? because....popping a pill is no where near as good.

Dont waste your time on a dbol only cycle. Join this site as well www.alinboard.com, lots of people over there to help, I post there regularly.

I'm aware of the gains/losses with orals - and I'm aware that using needles is the most affective way of taking 'roids. But what am I gonna do with all this D-Bol? :p lol