©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is This Dianabol Real?

Tj_17

Mar 10, 2009
Scotland

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
pics are a little blurry, iguess the 7 means 7keto, what mg are they? and what country? you got them now, take them and you should get your answer.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
...... you got them now, take them and you should get your answer.

I'm not sure I agree with "well you dont know whats in the pill and neither do I. Why not just take it and see what happens, what's the worst thing that can happen?" theory. I mean, think about it. You take pills not knowing what they are. What IS the worst thing that can happen?....exactly.

This is why you need to know and trust your source.

Tj_17

Mar 10, 2009
Scotland

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
....I took 2 before I went training there the now, felt a bit different but maybe its all in my head?

or, they are loaded with arsenic and lead poisioning agents and your about to die. or is really dbol.

If I were you, I wouldnt worry about it

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
hes saying not to take them, my first advice wasnt good. i agree with drob. they dont like anything like the website you put up. how much trust do you have in this mate? i dont recall ever seeing 7mgs. of d-bol. drobs right i wouldnt take anymore and i would question that mate.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
. There are many sponsors on this board that have proved legit. Order from them know your getting what you think you are and then they'll be no worries.