©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

please critique my next cycle

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I Will be starting my next cycle on may 1st.
I'm 45 years old I have done many many cycles over the years i just like to hear what other people have to say about it.
I am 5'8" and 215 lbs 12% body fat and I will be at 10% or less when I start my cycle. I have been in the gym faithfully for the past 15 years. I have always been in the gym for the past 30 years but not always faithfully.
My goal is to have lean muscle and low body fat. I know low body fat comes from diet. I will be on top of that game. I do not want to be huge because I still compete from time to time and the extra large muscle slows me down. I need the edge to keep up with the young guys.

week 1-16 test e 300mg 2x week
week 2-15 eq 500mg 1x a week
week 1 -6 tbol 40mgs ed
week 9 -15 tren a 75mg eod
week 1-16 hcg every 4 or 5 day
week 18 30 mg nolva / 50 mg clomid every day
week 19 20mg nolva /50 mg clomid every day
I have .25 arimidex on hand if needed

let me know what you think I know some of these doses are low for some of you guys but I don't feel I need a whole lot. I do very good on less.

Last edited:

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
Looks beautiful. Your sitting right at the point of where ether less is better or more is better. Everyone is different and you know what your body responds too. I would think that another week of PCT wouldn't hurt but then again you would know. Good luck

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I Will be starting my next cycle on may 1st.
I'm 45 years old I have done many many cycles over the years i just like to hear what other people have to say about it.
I am 5'8" and 215 lbs 12% body fat and I will be at 10% or less when I start my cycle. I have been in the gym faithfully for the past 15 years. I have always been in the gym for the past 30 years but not always faithfully.
My goal is to have lean muscle and low body fat. I know low body fat comes from diet. I will be on top of that game. I do not want to be huge because I still compete from time to time and the extra large muscle slows me down. I need the edge to keep up with the young guys.

week 1-16 test e 300mg 2x week
week 2-15 eq 500mg 1x a week
week 1 -6 tbol 40mgs ed
week 9 -15 tren a 75mg eod
week 1-16 hcg every 4 or 5 day
week 18 30 mg nolva / 50 mg clomid every day
week 19 20mg nolva /50 mg clomid every day
I have .25 arimidex on hand if needed

let me know what you think I know some of these doses are low for some of you guys but I don't feel I need a whole lot. I do very good on less.

LOW? come on man. that shit aint fucking low for yur age.. who are yu kidding my ole friend. Look at your gear, bro! If you want to be on top of your game you need to get some serious blood work done my friend. Serious bro! you need to look at your shit.. have you ever done a comprehensive metabolic blood panel w/ lipid panal blood fastening.? with your age and obvious experience you should be good. I just think your quantitys are a bit high for your age, considering i'm the same age and i think that quantity is too high. You need to look at your top end gear bro!... too fucking high. And i really dont fucking care who has a flin fuck what to say, I stand by my point.. you are too high of doseges for your age and you need to really check out your blood....what kills me is 16 weeks of 600mg of test and 15 weeks of 500mg of EQ...and on top of that tbol and tren?? jesus christ yur fucking 45 years fucking old!! ...come on bro! where is your wife? where is your children?.......where is your fucking HEALTH!!!!!!. Sorry man you lost my respect!...Hope your family feels better than i do..........