©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alin IVitamins

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
I am a happy customer of both Alin and I Vitamin. However they are getting some bad press on this site aswell as others. Now when a thread is posted condeming these sponsors most here rise up in there defense including myself. But is it to much to ask that either a moderator or a represenitive of these companys post a thread giving some reassurance to potential customers? I plan on placing an order soon , but would feel much better if someone in the powers that be came to there defense. It would be nice to know that those who run this board came out to stand behind those that sponsor this board. Again I have used both companys with good results just looking for some reassurance . Thanks

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Agreed! I dont know why these bashing posts arent deleted. I mean come on. You get thousands of happy customers and you let one or two idiots take control of the bashing. Thats just not right. nIf the mods arent going to check in once in awhile then make someone that is on here alot and dedicated a mod. Someone like mac762339 or TGR. Give them some pull to take care of this bullcrap.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i agree,it seems like there are no mods here and you can post anything you want.just saying thats how i see it.