©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Acetate

kingbigdaddy122

Mar 30, 2009
Well guys i am on my first cycle of Tren Ace (This is NOT my very first cycle ever).

But my question is, i have been inject for about a week 4th inject (EOD). And i am not feeling any night sweats, insomnia, strength or aggression increase. Also id like to note that i do not get fina cough or a bad taste in my mouth.

Beginning to wonder why this is? Does it take longer for the effects to start being noticable?

Lol believe it o not every night i pray for the insomnia and night sweats (So i know its working). But i pass out like a light every night so far and dont get any sweats. So i am just worried.

Get back if you can, thanks guys.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I only get side effect every once in awhile. Not all the time. You've only been taking it for a week. Give it some time. How much are you taking?

kingbigdaddy122

Mar 30, 2009
75mg EOD, so i am getting worried and growing impatient that these sides are not here. Im actually looking forward to them believe it or not lol.

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
Yea I'd say give it a little more time but if you don't notice considerable strength gains and harding soon then I'd start to wonder whats up. I mean the sides aren't always gonna be there but esp. with the acetate you should notice results in the gym pretty quick. with me its usually about two weeks and then in the gym its very obvious. As far as the sides with me i always get the tren taste if I'm taking moderate to high doses. Believe me though you don't want the cough bro. It an be very very intense and scary at times. Always asperate with tren and also if your using test with it then most of the sides like insomnia should stay in check...........

kingbigdaddy122

Mar 30, 2009
I am not using test until about 7 days from now. So its been 1 week and 2 days and i still have not noticed any insomnia etc side effects. Or pumps in the gym. Just freakin out guys. The dealer i got it from i trust 100%. Known him forever and he has given my cousin shit and it was legit believe that.

And he brewed it in front of me with the Kit. So there is no doubt its real i just wanna know why its taking so long.

I am taking 75mg EOD (1CC)

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
yep

some other comments are correct.. using test with is a good idea.. after a couple of weeks you should notice a diff in the gym and yourself??.. i have had sides such as just a severe shortness of breath at times which is very uncmfortable. low cardio ablity also... some people react diff tho... also give some time or check the cook process of your friend maybee he cooked it a little wrong or something..simple mistake but just be patient and keep pushing around the steel bro.. god luck

kingbigdaddy122

Mar 30, 2009
Well one thing i remember him doing was after he put it through the filter (last stage to filter it out into the 50cc Vial) He didnt put it in the oven? Is that a big deal?

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I have no idea about home brew. But I have used tren. the first time I used it I didnt get any of those sides you are looking for. I did get the sides bsteels got. the second time I used tren I did get the cough and the metalic taste. the third time nothing at all other than My muscles stayed 24/7 in a pump feeling. I get that every time. it kicks in at about the third week.