AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Boflex dumbells?
Old
  (#1)
mac762339

Boflex dumbells? - 03-31-2009, 07:22 PM

Anybody ever owned a pair of these? They are a dumbell that can go from 10 to 90 pounds just by spinning a gear. Its a sweet concept and I am considering buying some. They run about $500 for dumbells and stand. I have an olyptical wanna get these for late nights at work I can't hit the gym. I just wanna know if anybody knows about them wanna make sure there not just peices of shit that are gonna fall apart in a month.Thanks

I am only postiing this in this forum because this forum gets the most activity best chance of more people seeing it.

All Grit! No Quit!

Old
  (#2)
rottsnhell

03-31-2009, 11:37 PM

Hey bro, i have power blocks. There fucking great. they go from 20 to 130 lbs> i work out while i'm on the comp. i do sets in between. dude you would love them.......they are fucking great..

Accomplishment is easiest when we work the hardest, and it is hardest when we work the easiest.

Old
  (#3)
mac762339

04-01-2009, 07:15 AM

I'll look into those.Thanks man

All Grit! No Quit!

Old
  (#4)
rottsnhell

04-01-2009, 12:09 PM

www.powerblocks.com

Accomplishment is easiest when we work the hardest, and it is hardest when we work the easiest.

Old
  (#5)
rottsnhell

04-01-2009, 12:28 PM

Sorry bro!... its www.powerblock.com thats better.sorry.

Old
  (#6)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 04-01-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottsnhell View Post
Hey bro, i have power blocks. There fucking great. they go from 20 to 130 lbs> i work out while i'm on the comp. i do sets in between. dude you would love them.......they are fucking great..
those power blocks have always been interesting too me. Never used them but they look nice and great idea.

Old
  (#7)
kaju

04-03-2009, 01:02 PM

I have used both. I prefer the bowflex but the powerblock bumbbells go heavier. I need that extra weight. If 90 lbs is enough for you I would suggest getting that. The power blocks are great, dont get me wrong. the bars that stabilize the dumbell on the corners sometimes get in the way, not an inconvience but uncomortable. The powerblock comes with a bench that is super and a barbell and attatchments to the bench. with all the extras you can almost da a complete workout. everything but lat pull downs or pullups.

]
What happened to all the real men- General George S. Patton, Theodore Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp and sargent Alvin York
Dont be a pussy
Im not a body builder, Im an athlete 35+ years in the gym. boxin Martial arts and weight gym
49 yrs old
5'9"

Old
  (#8)
rottsnhell

04-03-2009, 06:48 PM

I like my power blocks, my bench and shit but only one thing i dont like is that the pin can come out during heavy lifting. You jus havta be careful. Like dumbell curls, you havta watch that the pin is in the right place...or it could slide out.. thats the only bugger about them.

Old
  (#9)
rottsnhell

04-03-2009, 06:49 PM

Bro, i go 130lbs with the power blocks. how is the bowflex??