©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Boflex dumbells?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Anybody ever owned a pair of these? They are a dumbell that can go from 10 to 90 pounds just by spinning a gear. Its a sweet concept and I am considering buying some. They run about $500 for dumbells and stand. I have an olyptical wanna get these for late nights at work I can't hit the gym. I just wanna know if anybody knows about them wanna make sure there not just peices of shit that are gonna fall apart in a month.Thanks

I am only postiing this in this forum because this forum gets the most activity best chance of more people seeing it.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Hey bro, i have power blocks. There fucking great. they go from 20 to 130 lbs> i work out while i'm on the comp. i do sets in between. dude you would love them.......they are fucking great..

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey bro, i have power blocks. There fucking great. they go from 20 to 130 lbs> i work out while i'm on the comp. i do sets in between. dude you would love them.......they are fucking great..

those power blocks have always been interesting too me. Never used them but they look nice and great idea.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I have used both. I prefer the bowflex but the powerblock bumbbells go heavier. I need that extra weight. If 90 lbs is enough for you I would suggest getting that. The power blocks are great, dont get me wrong. the bars that stabilize the dumbell on the corners sometimes get in the way, not an inconvience but uncomortable. The powerblock comes with a bench that is super and a barbell and attatchments to the bench. with all the extras you can almost da a complete workout. everything but lat pull downs or pullups.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I like my power blocks, my bench and shit but only one thing i dont like is that the pin can come out during heavy lifting. You jus havta be careful. Like dumbell curls, you havta watch that the pin is in the right place...or it could slide out.. thats the only bugger about them.