©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

win question

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
whats up fellaz... ok s here is my question... have used liquid win numerous times and oh how i love it so.... recently got a couple of bottles and went through the 1st but the stuff is so thick i cant get it through the pokes... and when i do it blos up the muscle and i more painfulll so on and so on.. yes yes bigger pokes but these are already 21g..i have used 20 and 18 before from a cattle feed store caues theyare easly accesssable but they are so big and uncomfortable after so many times of inject.... has anyone ever heard of takiig the liquid orally even though t is intramuscular?? thanks for the heads up.. hope are are well and getting bigger and stronger...

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Yes you can just drink Winni. It does loose some potency as aposed to injection but it does work . Have used it that way myself just because of the fact on having injections everyday and getting it into a pin is a pain in the ass.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
whats up fellaz... ok s here is my question... have used liquid win numerous times and oh how i love it so.... recently got a couple of bottles and went through the 1st but the stuff is so thick i cant get it through the pokes... and when i do it blos up the muscle and i more painfulll so on and so on.. yes yes bigger pokes but these are already 21g..i have used 20 and 18 before from a cattle feed store caues theyare easly accesssable but they are so big and uncomfortable after so many times of inject.... has anyone ever heard of takiig the liquid orally even though t is intramuscular?? thanks for the heads up.. hope are are well and getting bigger and stronger...

Winni is water based. you may mix it with B12 or sterilized water. if oil based which is what I suspect from what you are saying You can break it down with another clean oil. But winni depot has long been known for its painful injections. I used to love the stuff but as I aged it done me more harm than good because it was so hard on my joints. I just use anavar in its place. I get the same benefits with less side effects.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
winni drink

hey kaj you say winni is water based ok i have had it that way before very watery i guess what ever ya know but this shit is thick as molases and im not savy enough to break down into a more soluable fluid.. know takin orally would i dose the same orally as injects like every day or eod or what.... will its active life remain the same just not as potent as said???

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
look on some of the other forums. Alin has one. those guys talk about breaking it down all the time. they explain what to use and how much to use. Yea I know that oil winni is a bitch. after injection I would hurt so bad I sometimes couldnt use that muscle to work out for a few days.- Counter productive.- if you are going to take it oraly just get the pills next time. The profile says they are the same but the effect of each are different. to tell the truth I dont know the answer to your question. I do know it will have liver toxicity. the pill form is liver toxic on the first pass and the injectable is liver toxic on the second pass. so either way your liver is gonna get it. If you find out this info get back and let us know.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
My apoligies I have only used water based winni which is why I said you could drink it.Even with the water base its a bitch getting it into the pin because it becomes all grandular and settles at the bottom of the bottle. You can shake it for two days straight and still won't go.This may help

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Has anyone heard of winni agravating prexisting gyno or causing it?I know it does not aromatise but could it be caused in any other way?I also read that winni may actually work to prevent gyno when used with other compounds.So is this at all a possibility?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
water based or the other. this dude is on the bad side of what the fuck did you order....my friend.....sounds like you got shit... winny should be fucking smooth..Sorry i really didnt read all of the posts. i might be out of bounds here, but man winny shouldnt be much of a problem...just fucking suck it up..damn..theres worst problems out there.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Yes,,,you can use it orally. You could get some empty gel caps,,,fill,,,,and swallow.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
win

thanks for the info fellaz i thought you could i had heard it some years ago but never tried.. love the site and knowledge of all.. greatly appreciated..

oh and rot whatever you shouldnt be such a prick if you dont read everything... just askin questions... usally get from Ashop but they dont carry the liq win so i tried some other that was real thick and juicey just how i like it but was lookin for other options.. have a good one buddy!

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
most of the 10 ml bottles out there that i have experience with from several different labs have all given me problems with clogging up my needle.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
OK we knew you could take it orally. But the question remains. is it still as effective? I'm sure it is. but now it brings up another question - winstrol depot and winstrol tabs although the same do very different things. so my question by taking winstrol depot orally, which characteristic does it take?
just curious. I personally will not be taking it I just like learning.;)