©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trying to make the most of it

hooplife

Mar 29, 2009
ok heres the deal...

first time user, athlete training for speed and strength, train 5-6 days a week.

Got 1000mg of anavar...

whats best:

40mg/ day for 26 days
20mg/ day for 52 days
80mg/ day for 13 days

or other?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
No less than 40mgs a day. What is your hieght and weight That will depend on the dose. I am 5'3 170 and did 40mg 10 weeks and was super pleased.Not sure going up to 80mg is worth it.I would recommened 40 to 60 a day for however many days your supply lasts. Good luck.

Last edited:

hooplife

Mar 29, 2009
thanks Mac,

I am doing 40 yes...i am pleased so far...

Can you tell me, did it ALONE make you gain size? I am not even lifting for size gain but seem to be getting bigger...i did not expect this from var...

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Over the course of say 10 weeks at 40mgs a day you may put on 5 or 6 pounds. What you will , and probablly are noticing now is the density of the muscle. It will also be increasing your N.O levels. So more blood flowing to the muscle better fullness.Its not a compound like Dbol Anadrol etc thats gonna throw on 20 pounds in 3 weeks. But truth be told the gains you make from Anavar as opposed to the compounds just mentioned are of much higher quality and far easier to maintain. Don't expect huge strength gains or massive size. But modest size and strenght that can be sustained. You will also see if your diet is straight a good loss of body fat which again is maintained long after the Anavar is completed.These were my personal experiences with it done alone at 40mgs a day for approx 10 weeks. And you did say you were an endurance athlete so I would have to say a good choice made by you in going with Anavar. Anavar is also said to be great compoud when stacked with Creatine. I think you will be very pleased judging from what I belive your goals are. Good luck

hooplife

Mar 29, 2009
Thanks again Mac...really nice info...

Oh, and i'm not an endurance athlete. All about speed, strength and power.

I'm sure your right. I just don't want to gain anymore size really. Just strength. So i'll work really hard on my diet during this time.

hooplife

Mar 29, 2009
another quick question...

am i ok to store it in a normal set of draws or do it have to be cold?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
just keep it cool and dark bro. and all is good what mac has said about the avar. you could consider doin primo 200mg a week, it would only benefit your avar and get more results but at a cost money wise. but i love that combo for overall good quality muscle.