©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

post office busts

ALX

Mar 26, 2009
hi everyone i am fairly new to this forum and from what i see its the shit. i have a question has anyone ever been popped at the post office or is it rare? i think its more common for seized packages but since its my first order i would like the insight of other peoples experiences.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Its far more likely to have an order seized then a sting being set up at the post office . Most orders are sized so that it would be way too impractical for law enforcement to waste they're resources. I would not worry at all.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
about a year ago a friend of mine was arrested at his house.he didnt even sign for the package.2 detectives came to his house with a box containing 300 anadrol{bolanone by body research}and 500 clenbuterol and arrested him.he had already gotten like 20 seizure letters in the past and i guess the local police were informed by customs at jfk airport{we live in long island so all international packs come into customs at jfk}he was arrested and charged with attempting to posess steroids,a felony.so i guess it is rare that this happens but believe it ,it does happen!!!!!!!and we dont live in some hick town where the cops dont have anything better to do.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
an order that is the size for personal use will only get seized. an order big enough for distribution is another story. if the feds think you are a dealer they will take the time and effort to bust you.
in the case of mgck's friend' that was stupidity on his part. one seizer is a fair warning. they are saying I'm watching you now. after twenty he deserved what he got. even at that a good lawyer can get him off that rapp. but he will still have to pay the lawyer.
anyway be alert but don't loose sleep over it. just don't be stupid. it is the stupid guys that ruin it for everyone else;)