©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help

smokecoaster

Feb 22, 2009
I'm just coming off my sixth week of a dbol and prop cycle. I'm going to be switching up for the next six weeks to cyp and deca. Is there anything anyone would reccomend me adding to this stack. I really don't want to give up the dbols but I here it's not smart to run them any longer.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
switching esters is not as simple as just a new injection the next day. It has to be done right. as far as switching from dbol to deca is another game. you need to concider the life and half life of each of the compounds you are taking.
You did not mention your age, weight, bfi, history in the gym or your goals.
if you do not have a pct in place after doing this you are really going to regrett it.

smokecoaster

Feb 22, 2009
I'm 31 years old, 6'2 and 210lbs. Last I checked, my bfp was right around 16%. I was just looking to get to around 215-220lbs with about 12% bfp. As far as PCT is concerned I stocked up on some Novaldex to cope with the gyno and have clomid on the way. I haven't had any side effects with the dbols would it be ok to take them for the full 12 weeks? I'd like to say this is my 5th cycle.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I hope you realize Anabolic / androgenic steroids do not cut body fat. and any body fat above 11 or 12 % causes other problems and increases side effects. I personally would not do dbol for more than 8 weeks. It is to toxic on the liver. but that is just me. there is a time period at one point
(I forget right now) but the receptors quit working and you will only be waisting good gear. maybe someone else can remember when that happens.
Next time do not start your cycle until you have everything in hand. I have been burned on that before.

if you change esters in mid cycle you are going to have some problems. as one ester fades out and your endogenous test has shut down because of your current cycle; and then the new ester has not had time to get full kicked in you are going to go through a bad time for two or three weeks. Light depression, no sex drive, possible no hardon, not sleeping well, and a few others.
good luck

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
I'm just coming off my sixth week of a dbol and prop cycle. I'm going to be switching up for the next six weeks to cyp and deca. Is there anything anyone would reccomend me adding to this stack. I really don't want to give up the dbols but I here it's not smart to run them any longer.

Kaju is absolutely right about changing up mid stream. I beleive you will lose 1 to 2 weeks of growth while you are waiting for the long ester to kick in. I beleive the Test Prop has a 3 day half life and the Cyp has a 12 day. Someone else might want to chime in, but perhaps you complete the cycle with the Prop and I don't know why you wouldn't or continue the Prop for a week or so after you start the cyp, but lower the dose a bit of the prop. If it was me I would just finish the cycle. BTW yes you should have everything in place before you start.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009

Yeah, if you switch esters like that you need to phase them together. continue the prop a couple weeks til the cyp kicks in or you could of taken the cyp at week 4 and then end the prop at week six. Running d-bol for 12 weeks would be insane.