©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stealth?

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
has anyone used stealth labs? suston or any other kind from stealth labs? cause they are in packets.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
good to go I love em. also you get just a tad bit more in each packet. after a few packets you have a full extra dose.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
nice

how is the sust, does it hurt with at the injection site? cause the last 2 cycles I used balken pharms, and I couldnt walk for a day. and the deca.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I front loaded 750mg of thier sust in 3 shots my first week of cycle, no pain at all and definetly felt the prop kick in and the rest followed. didnt try the deca

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
that was 250mg a shot, 750mg total. i put an 18ga pin in a slightly opened corner to the bottom opposite corner and sucked it all out. like Kaju said i got 5.5mls. Just gotta be real careful not to poke the pin thru the foil.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I found a good demo in youtube. I was looking up something else and accidentally ran across it. Look up steroids and sachets and you can find it that way. I personally cleaned the sachet and sanitized my scissors and cut a small corner off and pored it in my larger syringe and used that as my storage. I could then either change needles or extract from that syringe into another syringe.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
thanks, that will help...... how were your gains off the stuff.... and wat were you on?

im doin 500 sust a week and 200 deca a week 4th cycle

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I ran stealth test prop and tren for eight weeks last summer. my goals were for lean gains.
my body fat was at 10% at the time. my weight was 205lbs at the time. I felt like a king while on it. I stayed in a good mood and slept like a baby. I didn't get the tren night sweats nor did i get the tren cough. I did get the lean look I was going for.
I'm not a big fat of sust. But if you do well on it keep it up. I'm not saying you will make good gains from it. IMO you can get the same Gaines from a single estered test for half the price. other than that I like sust.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
nice

what is the best for a glute shot...... 23 gauge 1 inch or inch and a quarter.

or is 23 to small for the shot?

and yea I was 200lbs last time I did a just sust and dbols so im uping it this time