©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Short Cycle

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
Does anyone have any experience with short cycles? I'm planning on running a 6 week cycle of Test Prop 100mg eod with Mast 100mg eod and Var 40mg/day. Is this too short? How long do I need to take off after the cycle before starting another?

This is my 4th cycle. My first 3 cycles were all 12 weeks long and used either Test Cyp or Sust both with Eq. I loved it and had great results, but with some bloat.

I'm shooting more for a cutting cycle and have been really increasing my cardio.

Thanks.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Does anyone have any experience with short cycles? I'm planning on running a 6 week cycle of Test Prop 100mg eod with Mast 100mg eod and Var 40mg/day. Is this too short? How long do I need to take off after the cycle before starting another?

This is my 4th cycle. My first 3 cycles were all 12 weeks long and used either Test Cyp or Sust both with Eq. I loved it and had great results, but with some bloat.

I'm shooting more for a cutting cycle and have been really increasing my cardio.

Thanks.

bro have you thought about running Prop for the 6weeks, then just going over to EQ for a total of 12week's?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Thanks.

I think the run of 6 weeks of ANAVAR is too short.
Perhaps switch to WINSTROL or TBOL.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
why the reason for such a short cycle?at least you're going with the prop.i've heard that along with the masteron is pretty good.i do agree with Alin about the anavar tho.6wks with just test prop and mast probly won't give you the results you're looking for.i like to use it towards the end of my cycles myself.if you're only going for 6wks i'd try the tbol or even anadrol for 4-5wks at only 50mg/ed.

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
why the reason for such a short cycle?at least you're going with the prop.i've heard that along with the masteron is pretty good.i do agree with Alin about the anavar tho.6wks with just test prop and mast probly won't give you the results you're looking for.i like to use it towards the end of my cycles myself.if you're only going for 6wks i'd try the tbol or even anadrol for 4-5wks at only 50mg/ed.

Sorry for the long delay in responding. I'm looking into short cycles because after the last three cycles each running about 12 to 15 weeks (Test Cyp & Eq with winny) my blood tests were awful. Awesome results, but Cholesterol and liver values were horrible. I've been off for about 6 months and my blood tests were all normal as of last week.

I plan on starting a 6 to 8 week cycle next week. 1-8 Test Prop 100mg eod
1-8 Masteron 100mg eod
2-8 Winny 50mg ed

I'll get a blood test during and after to see how this cycle effects me. I'm still experiencing. I saw great results from my previous cycle so of CYP and Sust 250, but I want to be more lean this time.

I have about 250 little blue Balkan Anavar tabs (courtesly of ALIN). I wanted to use Var cause I'll be doing a lot of pinning with the Prop and Mast. If everyone recommends Winny I'll give it a try.

Thanks guys.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Balkin Var are good to go for sure. But with the Anavar , you really don't start seeing results until like your 4th or 5th week . So just when you are seeing the benifits it will be over. I would say at 40mg a day run it for like 8 to 10 weeks. I know nothing about the other compounds other than the Masteron and Anavar nonaromitizing ,so if your looking for lean your on the right track. Second the compounds you mentioned in this cycle you are about to do seem to me to have much lower toxicity than the Sust Cyp cycle would. So I would think said compounds could be streched longer with less harsh effects on your blood work. Again I am no expert nor do I play one on this site but I have a little experience with Var and have read a bit on the Materon.Good luck

Last edited: