©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Would this be a solid EQ/Anavar with Clen cycle?

2legit2quit

Apr 15, 2009
Cycle....
Eq-400iu for 12weeks
Anavar-50mg for 12 weeks

Clen-2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 12 weeks but ending on week 15 which at the same time my PCT will be done. So, starting on week 6 with clen because week 4 and 5 would be off weeks. That means my last 2 weeks on clen would be 14 and 15.
I think not using clen till 6 week will be nice because I will be able to get used to var and eq first.

For sides....
Proviron-50mg weeks 9-13
Taurine
Synthegine

PCT....
Nolva-40/30/20
Clomid-150/100/50
Creatine mono

I think thats it. How do you guys think I did? What would you change or add?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Cycle....
Eq-400iu for 12weeks
Anavar-50mg for 12 weeks

Clen-2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 12 weeks but ending on week 15 which at the same time my PCT will be done. So, starting on week 6 with clen because week 4 and 5 would be off weeks. That means my last 2 weeks on clen would be 14 and 15.
I think not using clen till 6 week will be nice because I will be able to get used to var and eq first.

For sides....
Proviron-50mg weeks 9-13
Taurine
Synthegine

PCT....
Nolva-40/30/20
Clomid-150/100/50
Creatine mono

I think thats it. How do you guys think I did? What would you change or add?

The first suggestion I would make would to be to add some testosoterone.

2legit2quit

Apr 15, 2009
This would be my first cycle with injectables so I'm pretty new to this stuff. What is the reasoning for adding test to a cycle?

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Post your Stats.
hight
bfi
goals history in the gym or history as athlete
we will glad to help.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Sorry I didn't back to you on your last thread but this new one is fine.
look you need to do a little research before you jump into anything yet. You sound young (you said you are playing college ball). the last thing you want to so is fuch up your natural test production. So do this right...
IMO your to yaoung to do this. I personally should not do this until age 25 or so. But I know you will do this anyway. so again do this right...
do your research. make sure you will have PCT in hand before you start anything.
Give us your stats and all the nice guys here will help guide you through this. I wish I would of had this forum when I did my first cycle. It would have saved me much hardship, headache and heartache.

2legit2quit

Apr 15, 2009
height: 6'0
weight: 215
BF: around 10%
Sports: college football and lacrosse
I've been training for around 8 years and have tried almost every type of training. I'm doing plyometrics, isometrics, and shock training. Over the summer I'm a personal trainer at the gym I trained at during my high school days. I have a strong healthy diet and work out 4-6 days a week depending on my program at the time. If my diet needs to be adjusted I have a sports nutritionist I can go to at my school. My primary goal is to get faster, not just a faster 40 time but faster in general. Other goals would be to increase endurance/stamina, and to get leaner and stronger. I'm not really worried about gaining weight, I like were I'm at but wouldn't mind if I gained some weight long as my BF% is going down. Sports history would be I've been a starter all my years and have received honors in both sports. My reason for wanting to do a cycle would be to see how much better I can get; I would like to be the best in the nation at what I do and set some records. I feel that what I've been doing is only taking me so far, when I feel I have so much more potential.
Just so you know Kaju my mind is not fully set on doing this, I'm a little skeptical on injecting steroids into my system. Not because I don't like needles but because I've always been all natural and I don't want to harm my body (fukc up my natural test production). But I only have 2 years left of college sports and wanna make the best of them. Which is why I did this thread, just in case I do decide to do it, I wanna have the perfect cycle for the gains I want without hurting myself. In the past I have done PH/DS a few times; I did a Superdrol and Winny clone cycle once that was the closest to steroids I've come.