©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

to much cleavage in the gym

P

pincrusher

ok i am normally a very focused person in the gym and very little bothers me but today i just couldnt help myself. there was a very attractive tall blonde with a great body working out with freeweights. this normally will not affect my workout other than a real quick glance at her once in awhile between sets but today this hottie was doing stiff leg deadlifts right in front of me and she was wearing a low cut loose fitting top and no bra underneath. every time she bent over her entire titties were out on the open for inspection. i could not avoid looking because she was right in front of me while i was using a cybex seated incline bench press machine.
of course i had to stop and talk to her for awhile and she was very friendly to the point that she told me how old she was, same general age range as me :) i was telling her how impressed i was with how she was working out because she was going to failure on most exercises, something you see very few women do. she even made sure to say goodbye to me twice when i walked by her before i left.
the whole point is that it messed up my workout. opened up some possibilities to having a new cardio workout partner :D , but my workout was shot. no matter how hard i tried to focus on what i was doing i kept finding myself thinkin about those wonderfull large titties :p should they allow women to wear these kinds of outfits in a hardcore gym like golds? you cant help but look!!!!!!!!!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
lol, thats funny. that was the problem at my apt complex gym, but dont see girls working out no more, and im there every f'in day. even at the golds and 24 hours i go to, have girls dressing provactively. its a double edge sword, you love looking at them, but it honestly screws me up, but sometimes it helps because i try to do more and impress them. so, to each his own.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Daggummit PIN .....ATTENTION ANASCI we have another TC in the making!

P

pincrusher

BIGSARGE said:
Golds? Hardcore? Wtf
yeah, i thought about that after i typed it and golds really isnt hardcore anymore but considering the only other option i have around my house is the ymca, it will have to suffice. its just that they have a seperate section for the free weights from all the girly machines and we rarely get women working out in our section.