©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

delivery time

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I have made many orders over the years from alin. He has always done me right. I have been on this board many times and have calmed many people down aver the fact they didn't get there order as soon as they wanted.

Now its my turn.
Just out of curiosity - How long did it take for your order to come in?

It has been eight weeks for me and I have not heard anything.
I trust alin, but it has never taken this long for me before.
I had planned to start my cycle May 1st. But I cannot until I get my gear.
Oh well I guess thats just part of the game.
I still would like to hear from some of you to see the longest time it took for you to get your gear.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
20 some days. did yu e-mail bro? dont want to be negative and shit, but sounds like customs may have gotten it. It takes them a long time to send their seizure notice.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
if you didnt get it by 8 weeks it was most likely seized-you might get a seizure letter or you might not-i hate to say it but you might have to take it as a loss

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Doesnt sound to good bro,.... mine was here in around 10days ish.........altho all the grief ive had with it wish id saved my money!

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
delvery time

I'm still waiting on an order of t-bol and nolva from alin. it has been 6 months and still nothing. it wasn't seized, because i didnt get a letter. i wanted to start a cycle last yr but couldnt because my tbol and nolva never came. money wasted, i just had to shell out another couple of hundred to get my gear so i wound up paying twice, never got any compensation from alin.now i use tracking, i now it requires a signature, but i'd rather know where my gear is and i don't want to have to waste my money again.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
yu dont always get a letter. sometimes yu do and it will say exactly what you ordered and sometimes it will just say anabolic steroids and sometimes you wont get shit. And thats when your left up in the air wondering. Thats one good reason to get delivery confirmation, but its also not real good legally.

dragon99

May 13, 2009
I received my 200 clenbuteral and 500 winstral pills in 7 days. Just wondering if I or 10 bottles of sust 250, how they will sent it?