©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

yo?

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
hey bro's have any of you had any luck with Runn'n
SUS250 and TEST ENANTHATE as cycle? was thinkn about it, Its funny thats about the only cycle i havent ran before, Im thinkN SUS250 and TEST E

Any luck with you bro's

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Its funny thats about the only cycle i havent ran before, Im thinkN SUS250 and TEST E

Any luck with you bro's

What? you have run so many cycles this is what you come up with? C'mon bro, i read btween the lines, what are you really askin??....:)

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Its funny thats about the only cycle i havent ran before, Im thinkN SUS250 and TEST E

Any luck with you bro's

What? you have run so many cycles this is what you come up with? C'mon bro, i read btween the lines, what are you really askin??....:)

LoL^^^ Hey can i run dbol and winny together at the same time then :) Maybe frontload the DboL: for 10weeks :p

Im not jokeing dude, I havent ran sus and TEST E together LoL??? I really did feel like a chode posting this Q LOL But ive never delt with sus & test E as cycle,

Last edited:

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Ok, thought yu wer jokin, sorry bro!... i have run the two together and my best results wer to do a front load of sust weeks 1-4 between 500-1000mg split in the week, then week 5-10 enth 500-1000mg week. not mentioning other factors. But jus look at yur esthers. Some susts are slightly different than others. Watch yur esthers and go from there...timing is the key.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Ok, thought yu wer jokin, sorry bro!... i have run the two together and my best results wer to do a front load of sust weeks 1-4 between 500-1000mg split in the week, then week 5-10 enth 500-1000mg week. not mentioning other factors. But jus look at yur esthers. Some susts are slightly different than others. Watch yur esthers and go from there...timing is the key.

u seriously telln me how to run sus and test E:eek: :p

jk
ya bro those doseages sound good, was gonna run tbol along side, then taper off at week 12 with a run into MAST/

ill front load,
Omnadren ;) 750mg week 1-8
Test E 600mg week 1-10
Taper to MAST

Last edited:

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
u seriously telln me how to run sus and test E:eek: :p

jk
ya bro those doseages sound good, was gonna run tbol along side, then taper off at week 12 with a run into MAST/

ill front load,
Omnadren ;) 750mg week 1-8
Test E 600mg week 1-10
Taper to MAST

Yeah! dream on!!! dream until your dreams come true!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hey bro's have any of you had any luck with Runn'n
SUS250 and TEST ENANTHATE as cycle? was thinkn about it, Its funny thats about the only cycle i havent ran before, Im thinkN SUS250 and TEST E

Any luck with you bro's

Pick one or the other and run that. You dont need them both at the same time IMO.