©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

advanced stealth

johnyringo81

Feb 8, 2009
hey guys...anybody here ever delt with advance stealth products ?? prices seem to good to be true.. but i like that u can get 20ml packets...any feedback would be very helpfull...thanks

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
hey guys...anybody here ever delt with advance stealth products ?? prices seem to good to be true.. but i like that u can get 20ml packets...any feedback would be very helpfull...thanks

products seem to be hit and miss as in strenght and quility. As for that being said ya the bag seems great, until you gota buy yer vial's and all need'd for the transformation from bag to STERILE vial's or jugs..

it's just doesnt do it for me bro, I like the pampered clean sterile already did up myself.

just like on Tommy BoY, U can get a good look at the tbone by stickn yer head up the cow's ass, But wouldnt you rather take the butchers word for it?:p

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i used their test e,test c,and deca-definitely real but very thick oil-that was last year at this time that i used it-i see on other message boards that a lot of people are complaining about their high seizure rate