©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PooP

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Hey wut email's ya bro's like for the safest route?
safe-mail?????

check this out, thought i would share, this was written to me from a well known source!!!

{be warned safe-mail share software given to them by us government and
cyber-right =hushmail given feds universal pass code , stay away from
those so called secured creminal gatherings}

wut email is worht checkn out:eek:

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Where did you receive this?

IP Products*

I read the fact over at safe-mail and YES it's sayn that if askd or suspected they will turn over to the law of your state!!,, wut email is safe.

I think we could even PM the stronger email's so its not on the board.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I dont believe that. Well, yeah maybe, Who knows. as long as i believe i e-mail my orders and they get back to me and i talk shit with my bros and they get back to me. so i dont feel theres a worry. what the fuck, why worry all the time??? internet is internent. theres going to be loop holes here and there. but i feel i am safe as i can be, just dont be freakin stupid as what yu say.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
ya well i suppose there's a risk in all, But why in the hell would ya wanna take the risk of email's being tapp'd into ya know. Always protect your base and the foundation will follow.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
not bashing IP but i remember a couple of years ago when IP was promoting his amps he wrote on his website that using multidose vials with the rubber stopper causes cancer because of the benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.he even claimed to supply several pro body builders that had gotten cancer from using vials with rubber stoppers-so,dont believe everything you hear from IP-